Henry

I sat in the dungeon and watched as Moira tortured the guards that were gonna attack Willow. She had just finished blowing kisses to them and saying she'd come back tomorrow when Sam and Clerik came down. "Henry, We need to talk," Sam said, "Alone," he added looking at Moira.

"She can stay if she wants," I replied. As I thought Moira stayed there, he didn't move.

"You walk the Path of darkness to protect the ones you love," he told me, "This is the second time you have let love corrupt you," He finished.

"You think love drove me to the path of darkness? Maybe Moira and her habits don't help, but I was in the darkness before I met Isabelle, before I met any of you," I replied. "Love didn't make me evil,"

"You use love to hide from your responsibilities, Your sense of duty to your loved ones is Misplaced," Sam said, "Follow the path of the light and you can protect her,"

"It's not just her I am protecting," I growled. "Moira drop the illusion," She did as I asked and she stood before us 5 months pergnant.

"What did you do?" Sam growled just as low as me.

"What does it look like I did?" I laughed. "I can't protect them without hardening myself to the things the cult did," I said to him.

"Drawing on the darkness for good does not matter, for the good that is done will be tainted with seeds of evil." He told me.

"Shall I lock you in the room with no sound and no light, no magic, only the hallucinations they feed you," I growled as I stepped close to him, his face close to mine. That's when Alec came running and stepped between the two of you.

"I leave you for a few months with a Demon what did I expect!" Sam yelled and several times Clerik tried to chime in but his words went unheard. "Henry you were born with a purpose to guide and lead people to death and help them be free not bring them to their death."

"I have served this cult most of my life, I had no choice, I left just like he did," I said and I pointed to Alec.

"Left because they didn't accept me, I was beaten and tortured and they did this!" He pointed to his broken horn. "Just because they didn't like who I wanted to be, and now I'm free of them, and I had to grow up on my own, and all you people still look at me like I am a monster and still don't accept me!"

"I thought you were good! Siding with him!" Sam said to Alec and at this point, it's a strange turn of events cause now Sam went off on Alec. "You were born for a greater purpose Henry!"

"No one is born for any purpose. It is what we choose to do with our life that defines who we are. I was born into an evil environment, and I work every day of my life to correct that wrong. Don't use your angelic blood as an excuse." Alec yelled.

"You are a demon and I thought you were good, but I see I was mistaken and you," he looked at me, "You can be better and follow the light and restore the white color to your wings. You are an angel, you should help and walk in the light," He said.

"Listen up you racist fucking asshole, I didn't fucking choose to be born this way. I work every day of my fucking life to not be what everyone thinks I am. But if your racists as eyes can't see past what I didn't choose to be, we're gonna have a problem. I can show you what my demon ass can really do. Are we gonna have a problem, or do you wanna discuss this like the civil men we are trying to be?" Alec yelled at Sam.

I saw Willow come down the stairs. "What's going on?" She asked.

"You!" Sam whirled around facing her. "You were unjust in what you did and you are just as bad as they are! You don't deserve to be queen!" He said to me.

"Oh, he deserved what he got and he should never have done what he did to me, Your lucky I left you in charge of Dragon's Mead," Willow said.

"Dragons Mead is not yours to give or take," he said to her.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you queen?" She asked and I tried not to laugh. She took off her crown and bowed setting it on the floor. He just stepped on it and started to walk away and Alec tried to stab him, only putting a nick in his armor. I saw Willow's eyes widen and she scooped up the broken crown and took off running Wallace and Clerik in pursuit.

"I spent the first 16 years of my life forced to be around people who hate me for who I was, I will not tolerate choosing to be around someone who feels the same. So either get the fuck out or I'll kill you." Alec said and he was more pissed than I've ever seen. Sam left. And Alec fell to the ground. Daniel caught him as he started to sobb. I decided I should leave them alone.

I followed Moira who started to cry as we got to our room. Not for the things Sam said but for her sister I knew it was still getting to her. I didn't know how to help her.