Henry

I woke up in Isabelle's house. In a bed next to Moira I gave her a kiss and I could hear the sounds of the others laughing downstairs. And we decided we should join them. On the table when we arrived were piles and piles of food. And Moira seemed to eat everything on the table. I watched as everyone downed the wonderful food, it was the best meal any of us have had in a long time.

Isabelle sat at the head of the long table with Pan, she was sitting in his lap and she kept tracing her fingers along his face or giving him small kisses or she'd nuzzle him and I could hear the joy and laughter they shared.

There was a clinking of a glass and all attention was towards Pan and Isabelle. "I have something to tell you all" she said and she looked up at Pan smiling big. "Pan and I are engaged. I'd like to change that soon. I'd like the wedding to be soon, so we can continue our journey." As she said that last part. A strange expression crossed his face before it filled with happiness once again. When she looked over and kissed him. "I have plans for the girls already," She said quickly and was very excited.

After breakfast we were rushed out of the house because the girls wanted to get ready without us around though we'd be having the wedding tomorrow. Pan led us to the jewelry shop he needed wedding bands.

We walked into the shop and the shopkeep recognized Pan and went right to work helping him. Wallace stood there digging through their bag and I watched as he picked a ring out. We heard a long screech and we all turned towards Gale who had slid the rack of earrings close to him. He grabbed the thing and took off running. I heard Pan whisper something and Gale fell to the ground clutching his stomach in laughter.

I walked to him and I picked up the rack of earrings and I put it on the counter near the shopkeep. "We apologize for our friend." I said.

"He's the village idiot" siad Wallace.

I left the shop with Gale and Pan started to follow but stopped at the door to listen to what Wallace had been saying to the shopkeep. After that Pan decided we should go out hunting, Alec Agreed and they went, Gale didn't want to have anything to do with us he was mad we stopped him from robbing this place. Wallace walked off to a taver I decided to follow, I went in and I sat for a while, I don't know if he knew I was there or not. But I had to leave, he was getting drunk, and he said such terrible things about Isabelle trying to rally the others I couldn't listen to it.

I went back to the house and sat in the yard meditating until I was allowed to be let back in the house. This was towards sunset we could return; they had sent out servants to find the others and we were called in for dinner.