Another Surprise.

I had it all set up. Tonight was our last night that we could be in Bahalla before we had to return to the palace. I set up a beautiful garden dinner for her. In a nice gazebo in candle light she liked flowers and they were all over here.

She walked out in the pink and green dress she wore for Isabelle and Pan's wedding. "Harrison this is so beautiful!" She said. And hugged me.

"Anything for you," he said. I sat her down and we sat and talked over a nice meal. She was so beautiful in this dress and in this light. Her red hair shone and her green eyes sparkled. "I can't believe my girlfriend is so beautiful." I said.

"Your girlfriend?" She asked me.

"Well yeah, I guess." I said, I forgot I'd never actually called her that before. "I've gone around with you and your group of friends, and I think I've been falling for you the whole time." he said.

"Falling for me?" she asked as her cheeks turned pink.

"Yeah, and I'd like to think of you as my Girlfriend," I told her. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Yes," She whispered. She played with her dress and a big smile grew on her face.

"Kiss me and we'll say it's so?" I asked her. We both stood up and leaned across the table. I touched her face as I kissed her.

I was happy the night went well. And now Rosalind was my girlfriend, everything about her was beautiful, even her name. And the next morning we set off for Lithrendir back to the kingdom where we were to gear up to fight the cult.