Isabelle

I saw it coming. I had been walking back to the group when I heard it roar. I could see Henry was already caught in his claws and was trying to pry himself out. I pushed through the crowd and started to run to Pan. The dragon flew over us but it stopped. I was nearer to Rosalind and Moira. He picked me and Moira up. I screamed for Pan.

He called back and I reached my hand out to grab onto his, but our fingers only brushed. It seemed in almost slow motion and I was lifted off into the sky. I turned around as we flew away and there was two Giant Eagles following us, they followed us for miles until the dragon became fed up and turned around. He opened his mouth and shot a spout of acid out hitting both birds and they fell to the ground.

I screamed and struggled and the dragon held onto me tighter. "Isabelle stop moving!" Henry yelled to me.

"Henry! He's dead! No Herny he's gone!" I was screaming I couldn't breathe I can't live without him. "Henry I need him!"

"Isabelle calm down, you don't know that, he could survive the fall and he could survive the acid too. You don't know that he is dead. Please calm down, it's not good for your baby." He told me. I froze.

"How do you know?" I asked. He pointed to Moira who seemed almost unfazed. Or at least she was trying to act like it. I closed my eyes and I clutched the locket that he gave me. I felt the tears stop to spill.

We landed and we were pushed into the same cave. I got sick while we were pushed. They all seemed disgusted by me. But I couldn't be back here again. I heard Henry start to speak quietly as we were presented. It was like he was speaking to Pan. I couldn't tell what he was saying until Henry started yelling "Wait Pan! I can't-" and it stopped when something hit the side of Henry's head and he fell to the ground unconscious and then shackled him. Moira and I both screamed. They came to Moira next and tore the necklace she was wearing off of her neck and took her ring. Slowly I slid my ring off and I pulled the locket from around my neck. I stuffed the rings inside and saw a glimpse of smiling Pan, hiding it before they came to me.

They laughed at the sight of my sickly form. And it took all I had in me not to scream when they put shackles on my wrists, those old scars burned in remembrance. And I felt the magic drain out of me. I passed out from panic.

When I woke up I was in a dark room I stood up and got really dizzy. I hobbled to the corner where I got sick, maybe Alec was right, something was wrong. I went back to the little cot I had been laid on and pulled out my hidden locket and I pressed the cold Metal to my head. I couldn't be here not again. He couldn't be dead. I needed him, I couldn't survive this again without him.