Isabelle

This is Isabelle's last chapter guys! Hope you all like it! This is the last we will see of her and Pan until the end!

I curled into him once we all laid down to rest. He was so warm, and I wanted him to be close to me. I couldn't be without him. I wanted to go home. I cried, I think he knew and pulled me closer giving me a kiss to the forehead. I fell asleep.

When I woke up. It was cold. I was so cold. I uncovered myself from my cloak and reached out for Pan. I opened my eyes. He was gone. I sat up and looked around. Around. No one was around. Pan. Pan was gone. Again! Gone. I started to panic. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't breathe. "Pan!" I screamed. I started to cry over and over and over again I yelled his name.

"Isabelle, hey Isabelle," Pan said, I blinked. And there he was. It was dark. And he was there and everyone was around.

"Pan," I cried and hugged him.

"What's the matter my love?" He asked me.

"Pan, Pan you, you were gone and everyone was gone, and you were gone and I was alone. Pan you were gone." I cried and I grabbed on to him and held tight.

"Shh. Isabelle, shhh calm down. Quiet the others are asleep." He said and pulled me close, petting me head and holding me tight.

"Pan, I want to go home, I want to go home, take me home?" I begged him quietly.

"Okay, Okay, we can go, we'll go, we'll say goodbye in the morning. Try to get some rest," He told me. He pulled me back and laid me down and laid on me covering me protectively. "I'm here."

"No Pan, please, please take me home now," I asked him, rubbing my face against his. I know he could feel my tears. "Please,"

"Okay," He got up. He leaned down and put a hand down to help me up. I took it and once I was up. I gave him a hug.

"Thank you, I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," he said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

We walked down to the horses when someone said "Where are you going?" I turned to see Alec sitting up watching us.

"Glacktoya," Pan told him. Alec nodded.

"Makes sense," Alec responded. "I know it's what's best for you and your baby, good luck," He said to us. I let go of Pan for the first time since he rescued me. I gave Alec a hug and whispered a thank you. I went back to Pan. He put me on Whitney's back and he climbed on hugging me from behind. And we headed home.