Willow

Warning. It gets a tad bit steamy and graphic. 

When I woke up in the morning everyone seemed confused. The Tiefling. Alec the one with the cute dragon. He seemed so sad and everyone kept asking about Isabelle and Pan, I wasn't sure which ones those were. I think she was the duchess of one of the cities. Alec made them all shut up when she said "They went home, that was better for Isabelle to be away from all this. The poor thing isn't doing well, and It's not good for the baby," Everyone looked surprised.

She must not have told anyone. The night before she didn't say much, just laid in the other guys lap and watched us. I spent that night getting to know them, they were a strange group, I like Austeruis, she played some cards with me, she was really good too.

I walked over to Alec once everyone was gone. "I liked your tiny dragon, sorry he died." I told him.

"Thank you,"

Eventually everyone was getting ready to go. "I'm not waiting for you guys this time, I'm going to use my mount's whole speed," he said to them. "Willow would you like to join me?" He asked. I watched as he turned the saddle into a double and helped me on. Then climbed on behind me while everyone else fought over which horse to ride and who would ride with who. "Do you want to take the reins?" he asked me.

"Heck yeah," I said. He handed me the reins. And we took off the horse was fast. Oh it was so much fun I headed towards the kingdom I could feel the wind on my face and hair. It was so much fun! I whooped for joy and I could hear Wallace laugh. I felt his hands holding on to my hips a little.

We were back to the kingdom too fast. I hopped off the horse instead of him helping me down. It felt demeaning when people did that. "So where to now?" I asked as the horse was gone as fast as it was there.

"To the tower I suppose," He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"To see if there is anything that might help us," he replied, seemingly trying to guess why I couldn't understand that.

"Okay then," I said and kind of walked ahead even though he stayed pretty close to me. I had hoped to get there sooner; there were things I needed to hide.

We got there and he went to go pick the lock. I rolled my eyes and pulled open the door and ran up the stairs. I started to pick up books and put them on the shelf and I closed notebooks and stuff.

I grabbed the one I wanted to keep hidden the most and started to move when I noticed Wallace standing there, "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Um. Hiding things." I told him.

"Hiding things? When we are supposed to be looking for things?" He said.

"Not important, just, things I don't want anyone else to see," I replied trying to keep my cool shield the notebook I was holding from his view, when I realized I wasn't holding it anymore and it was floating across the room towards him. I scrambled towards it.

I failed to grab it. He opened it and started flipping through it. "Dragons hmm?" He said.

"Yes. Yes Dragons." I said. I know what's in the notebook it's my stupid scrwalings about Dragons and in depth things about each one, and even more in depth for the Black Dragons, seeing as I spent so much time locked in this tower with a black Dragon on top.

"Interesting," He whispered and flipped some more pages. Then he opened one of his bags he had and pulled out this large book and handed it to me. "You might like this then," he said.

I took it and flipped through the pages. I had seen this before. I handed it back to him. "You mean this one?" I asked and pulled the same exact book off my shelf. He let out a little laugh and nodded placing the book back in his bag.