Willow

Today we would have a girls day. The guys were all going out hunting. I wanted to go too but Wallace wouldn't let me. I sat there in bed which he was making me stay in today since I didn't have things I needed to do and I had been pretty sick lately, not the greatest at hiding it. But I actually felt better today. Any other day I would have loved to stay in my bed. But I feel like he was babying me too much.

The only good thing that came out of this is that I would spend the day with Austerius and Isabelle, whom I didn't know well but Wallace thought would be a good idea to have her. For obvious reasons.

Wallace left, though I was upset about it I wanted to come too. He made Katie and Kathy stay and watch and make sure I didn't do too much and to do things for me. I sat in bed with a book till Austerius arrived in the middle of bombarding the waddling Isabelle with questions.

"Sit," I told them both gesturing to my bed. Austerius led Isabelle and had her rest against the headboard like me.

"Now that is a harder walk than I thought," she said, sounding almost winded. I wondered when I would start to feel like that. Austerius just laughed. Isabelle was so lighthearted about having a baby, why couldn't I be like that.

"Willow? Are you alright?" Austerius asked. I must have been stuck in my thoughts too long. They both studied me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Better than I have been in a few days actually." I told them. I noticed Austerius's Pixie fluttering by her shoulder where the strap of a bag was strung. "So are you going to show us what is in the bag?" I asked her.

"Oh yes," she said. She opened it up. "I have some canvas and some colors and I thought we could do some art. And Willow I thought we could use this later," she said and handed me a bottle of some kind of liquor.

"Uh, I think we will save this for another time." I'm still not feeling all that right, I told her setting the bottle on the small table next to my bed.

We spent hours drawing and talking. Isabelle talked about her pregnancy a little and how good Pan was to her and how helpful he was. And I could only hope that Wallace would be just as good to me for mine.

Austeruis left the room to go fetch some tea and Isabelle looked at me. "Something has been on your mind this whole day, what is it?" She asked.

"I guess I just wanted to be out there hunting with them," I lied to her.

"That doesn't sound very convincing," Isabelle replied.

"I just. Well being sick like this," I started but Austerius opened the door leading the conversation to a different thing away from me. I didn't want anyone to know just yet.

The rest of the day went well, no more talk about me, and I got to know Isabelle a bit better. Eventually Austerius walked her home when Alec poked his head in for a visit. It was late now anyway. "You doing alright Willow?" he asked me.

"Yeah I'm doing better than the past few days, I think it's getting better." I told him.

"Good," he said, giving me a side hug "I can stay if you want? So your not alone up here, I know Wallace isn't allowing you out of bed today,"

"No it's alright Alec. Thank you though, I have Katie and Kathy, and a good book," I told him "Besides, I think you should go clean up a little," I told him and we both laughed.

"I'll leave Vippy too," he said as he left the room and Vippy curled up by my side. I grabbed the book and called Katie and Kathy over. They crawled into bed with me and I continued to read to them till dinner came which I ate and shared with the three of them. I read to the end of the book when I finished the last lines I looked up to see Wallace at the door with a smile on his face.

We sent all three of them out of the room so they wouldn't overhear. We each talked a little about our day and we laid in the darkness. He kissed me a few times and said. "You'll make a good mother," before he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close as we drifted off to sleep.