Shopping Spree!

There was no one around town, all were at the festival. The streets were empty. The Tiefling walked the quiet streets alone, until he came across his friend. "Gale come here" he said and they walked towards the magic shop together, "Pick that for me?" He asked Gale. Gale obliged and took out his small tools. He picked the lock easily. The Tiefling held out five gold coins and told Gale to leave.

"Thanks Alec!" Gale said and walked away from the magic shop. Alec left his wolf Fluffy outside to keep guard and to warn him if anyone was coming. He stepped into the magic shop and could tell which things were magically guarded immediately by the small glow they gave off in locked boxes. The shop was small, he walked around till he found what he was looking for.

A bag of holding hung on the shelf, that's what he had gone in there for, but he decided that since he was there he may as well browse a little more.

He first took a look at the potions and grabbed some of several different colors. Two were a light pinkish red, the labels on the bottom read 'Potion of healing' two were this. There was another one that was purple and it read 'Potion of Growth' and the last he grabbed was a glowing golden one the label read 'Potion of Clairvoyance' and he put them all in his bag. He started to walk away and then stopped.

"What is this one?" He said taking a few steps back to look at the shelf, it was up quite high so he stood on his toes and grabbed for the glass vial. He missed and it crashed to the ground and it exploded . "Oh, well, that's unfortunate, someone must have dropped that," he said to Fluffy who waited patiently outside, and moved away from the other potions. "Oh well" he had whispered.

He walked past the scrolls and just grabbed a random one sticking it into his bag and moving on he grabbed a small shield that sat in the corner it seemed to be magically enchanted or waiting to be, but he grabbed it anyway. There was a wall where many wands hung. There was one that had a funky looking stick with what looked to be a frog tied on the end, he laughed to himself and picked up that one.

He started to leave but in a small case there laid a token, it looked like a boat, he thought that it seemed very cool and took that to, but while his eyes were on the case he saw a blue diamond that seemed to glow just a little. He grabbed that and stuck it in his new bag of holding and he left the store closing the door behind him.

"Come on Fluffy" he said, and the blue Tiefling and his wolf walked down the street back to the Inn with his new bag of loot.

****

This one is not from any characters point of view I know  it isn't written like the other chapters but it was too good not to include in the story! Hope you enjoy!