New Powers Rise

Willow has sent everyone away for a month to get their new towns in order and establish control. Below are what happens in the month that follows. Each person.  Alec, Pan, Wallace, Willow, Moira, Rosalind,  Austerius and Clerik and everything they do or wish to do before returning to Lithrendir. 

Alec

Alec wants to run a place known all over the country as the place to go if your parents have kicked you out, he doesn't want anyone to have to feel what he felt when the cult kicked him out, he wants these children to have a place to call home and a family who loves them for who they are, he'll adopt every last one of these kids if he can. He'll have a big house for all of them to live in. They are his children.

He also recognizes that he doesn't really know how to run a city, so he's gonna hire an advisor to kinda teach him and Daniel what to do so eventually they can run the town on their own.

He's also gonna rebuild the magic shop if they haven't fixed it yet, and help the jewelry shop owner guy get back in business

Pan

So for Pan, he plans to enlist an army of squirrels as secret service. Watching people, listening to people, and reporting any suspicious activity to him.(edited)Crows and Ravens will serve a similar purpose, but are separated into categories based on their task. Flock Alpha deals with direct threats and are there to kill or neutralize the threat. They have metallic attachments to their talons that do about 1d4 piercing or slashing damage. For bigger threats their talons are typically laced with poison or sleep drugs. Flock beta's job is to find runaway or hiding criminals, they will squawk loudly and alert the flock Alpha of their location. . Flock Charlie is also a part of secret service with the squirrels, they just watch, listen, and look out for suspicious activity, then report it to either flock Alpha, Beta, or to Pan himself. They all have druidic writing on their wing which says what flock they are. That way they look completely normal to people, but Pan can tell them apart. Don't worry you think I'm done? Na that was just internal security I got more for external security pertaining to the forest around Glaktoya. While unnoticeable city critters are good for internal affairs it's better to use the big guns for external affairs. . The external security consists of Hawks/Eagles, wolves, and Rabbits. . The Hawks and Eagles scout in the air for any suspicious group coming in or out of Glaktoya. They also scan the forests for Ettercap activity. . Wolves accompanied by human guards are sent to either neutralize or kill the threats the Eagles and Hawks reported.

Moira

This is Moira's Ideas. 1. A meeting will be held once a week to address problems. the "townspeople '' who have needs they want fulfilled will come to this meeting, and one at a time tell me their concerns. 2. Taxes: People will be taxed 5 gold per person in each household. nobles will pay 10 gold. (children under the age of 18 will not be counted) 3. She wants to make public execution a regular thing. People will not be forced to watch, they can watch if they choose(or depending on the circumstances, the family will be forced to watch. Also public execution is reserved for some crimes only, and don't happen all the time. 5. Anyone found plotting against the queen or speaking ill will of her in public, will be punished(not tortured) Only people who commit horrible crimes will be physically tortured. (others will be punished in more humane ways. ^. Petty theft will be about a week served in the dungeons then you are let out with a warning. If they do it again they will spend more time in "jail' for longer. 6. there is a wall in front of the kingdom, she would love to have extra guards there to make sure everyone who comes in and out is doing what they are supposed to be doing. 7. Also she wants to get Willow her own personal guard and lady in waiting. (unless she doesn't want to). She knows she's naive and wants to protect her. But she won't force her to get some. Moira also wants a lady in waiting , and her own guard. (She wants the lady in waiting and guard ,mainly to yell at someone, and mentally distraught the lady, and make the guard fear and respect her. 8. Moira would like multiple spies to hire, to watch over the kingdom and report back to her. 9. Last but not least, every year we all meet up(all the dukes and stuff to talk about things, to make sure things are balanced)

Rosalind

Ros will be working on establishing schools in Bahalla that teach medicine, academics, and self defense. Harrison will come with her

Austerius

In Kingsfoil, I'm slowly trying to transform part of this beautiful island paradise into a place that people may find community. My goals are to have a music shop, an amphitheater for festivals, announcements, and plays and musicals, a library, and a few of the essential shops like a general store and a tailor shop. We'll also have a bar and tavern, a man-made paradise-lake to wash off in, as well as a communal home for orphaned and abandoned children who can learn about the arts and religion and sciences. We have a small dock, and it's a fairly small town, but the island was previously known for its natural beauty and was a wonderful vacation destination, so we've tried to keep that natural beauty and build our small town around that beauty. Aside from the homes, bathing lake, and amphitheater, every building seems to be on one street. We don't have a magic shop or a jeweler, but we've just recently enlisted a blacksmith, but we have only started on the construction of the blacksmith's shop recently. Our town's population is that of everyone who owns a shop and a handful of teens and kids and families who decided to move, as well as an elderly couple who have helped me in the architecture of the town.

Clerik

He plans to help Willow out for a while and become friendly with all the churches in the city and help out hoping to gain their trust. Then he plans to go back to dragons mead so as to make sure there is not an army of Kobolds about to store the castle. Clerik plans to become friendly with everyone, shope keeps. Also the idea of offering free housing to the homeless and to help those in bad situations such as abusive households. Clerik had so much more Planned Like talking with Amber daily, helping out local shops churches and more. I said Clerik was probably not even gonna live in the castle for the months opting to sleep in the church.

Wallace

He plans to finish her project, fixing the amulet that Willow had broken and try to perfect a spell he wishes to make. He will help willow out and spend time with her doing little magical things for her. And getting new magic items and such. The last week of this month he gets a sweet young intern to work with him on his projects.

Willow.

She spends every day talking to Vippy for at least an hour which Alec left so they could communicate. She writes letters to the others. And her and Moira meet everyday to work their plans. Willow has other Queenly duties she attends too as well. And she also finds herself wondering about Wallace's new intern and his feelings toward herself.