Random (out of context) Stuff the Group said as we Played

"I have four days to waste and I'm gonna spend them all with this guy," -Easton(Alec)

"He killed his own dad," -Lucas(Pan/Clerik)"Yes!"-Ciera(Moira)

"Las Vegas is Arizona right?"-Lucas(Pan/Clerik)

"I'm not gay for Demons,"-Lucas(Pan/Clerik)

"What happens when you out a Hydra inside of a hydra?"-Justin(Gale)

"It's a good thing we're all Horny,"-Justin(Gale)

"We should invent Medieval Viagra for the Duke,"-Lucas(Pan/Clerik) "I have a potion of growth!"-Easton(Alec)

"A good way to solve disputes is-"-Matthew(Wallace) "Murder!"-Ciera(Moira) "I was gonna say gambling,"-Matthew(Wallace)

"Fun fact, if Dragon anatomy is modeled after girl reptiles, dragons have incredibly tiny dicks a full grown dragons would have a dick about the size of a horse, which humans are known to take." -Easton(Alec)

"Sane people don't make books"-Madison(Your author and DM)

"Roll to persuade the squirrels,"-Madison(Your author and DM)

"My heads father," -Madison(Your author and DM)

"Why is she frustrated? She just got some dick,"-Ciera(Moira)

"Clerik on a leash,"-Easton(Alec)

"Behold my mighty wizard staff!"-Matthew(Wallace) "Is that what Wallace calls his dick?"-Justin(Gale)

"I'm gonna cast minor illusion to play born like this by lady gaga,"-Easton(Alec)

"I cast unseen servant and have it stick it's thumb up Pans butt,"-Matthew(Wallace)

"I didn't ask to be put in the bag!"-James(Austerius)

"Someone tell Clerik to quit being an ass,"-Madison(Your author and DM)