Isabelle

I followed Rosalind in all her rage, I let her go quick, on the way there I found some rosebuds I pulled one off of the bushes and I took her a rosebud, I didn't say anything and I held out the rosebud and used my magic to make it bloom into a beautiful rose and I handed it to her, I watched her smile "Thank you." she said. And I left her to think everything over and let her cool off for a while.

I returned to the group who was standing outside discussing what our next step was. I watched as Rosalind returned wearing the rose in her hair. It made me happy to see her back, she was very beautiful. I hugged Pan and listened to them all. He put one of his arms around me.

I was jolted out of my serenity when there was a loud roar and some echoing screams. We all jumped ready for action. But right now we couldn't see anything yet but Wallace seemed to focus on something then said "Oh my" but before he could tell us a Hydra rose up in front of us. Though it looked very hurt. Four of it's heads were missing and they weren't even growing back as the heads of a hydra do. It must have been very aggravated.

It was snatching people off of the ground and eating them up. "I have a plan," Alec said after a few minutes of explaining we went into action. Alec pulled out his wand of polymorph and used it on the Hyra and we watched as it transformed into a Squirrel and fell into a hole that Wallace had quickly dug using some magic.

We all raised our weapons and Alec yelled "Three....Two.....One!" And we fired, hitting the squirrel. The damage caused by us hitting it reverted it to the original Hydra form but our damage still took and it looked very confused. Then the fight ensued.

Henry was old and strong and trained with magic he blinded the creature and it made it easier for us to hit it cause it couldn't avoid our attacks as easily and it made it very hard to take us down. After a lot of fighting, we were growing weary and we were hurt.

"Enough of this!" Alec yelled. He pulled some of the stars off of his robe and fired them at the Hydar. It screamed in one final roar of pain and fell to the ground dead. All of the sudden a little Ice knife exploded on the hydra. We all looked at Wallace to see why he had shot it, we knew it was dead.

"I needed to make sure it was dead," he explained. We laughed and that ended the battle with the Five headed Hydra.