Dreamscapes

The tournament was tonight. There were 12 prisoners, the strongest and the ones that had done the most gruesome things. They were to fight to the death. The Wrymlings guarded the perimeter of the ring to make sure that the fighters didn't get too far away. They watched for hours as people got slashed and stabbed and if they got too close to the perimeter they got burned or spit at with Acid.

Willow did not look to be doing so well as the thing grew towards the end. She walked away as Elanore melted someone with her acid breath. Wallace looked a little worried but stayed there as Willow walked down the hall and got sick against the wall she left as quick as she could and told someone to clean it up along the way.

She had to slow her pace that gave her friends time to catch up. Which was unwanted. She wanted to be alone but felt really sick, the sight of that man's skin melting off had sent her over the edge. Wallace soon came leading the rest of them past her on the stairs; several of them looked worried for her. Alec, Moira and especially Wallace. He used his unseen servant to help her and with a little bit of fear leaving her in this state in his hardened heart he led them to his lab.

Inside the lab they saw what looked to be giant black eggs. "Who wants to try it?" Wallace asked them all.

"What is it?" Alec asked.

"Get in and I'll show you," Wallace replied. Austerius who was probably a little tipsy said she would go in and Alec too climbed into the giant egg-like thing. Alec before going in asked if they could put fluffy and Vippy inside, so in both pets went. From the outside Wallace controlled it. When both Austerius and Alec emerged themselves in the liquid all they saw was a blur of colors.

Then Wallace took control. Those blurred colors became a tropical island warm sand splashing waves and everything seemed so real, Wallace was there, they all were, well except Moira who stood outside the eggs with Wallace and watched as he worked his magic.

Inside the egg again they were doing strange things making fluffy really big putting a monster in the water. Wallace got an evil grin and said "I can even go into your memories," they flashed to the time when Austerius crashed through the window in the farmhouse, the Owner standing in front of her. That was the glass that Moira had seen and after he showed Austerius, Wallace also admitted to that being him and enjoyed her reaction once again.

After that she got to choose where they went and they all saw Austerius's favorite memory, when she made her first flute from the reeds in the small river. Everyone thought that it was so cute to see the little blue hair girl making her flute. After that they went into Alec's memory. Which he was thoroughly against.

In his memory it started good and it started the day they got fluffy. But after that Wallace went deeper where he wasn't wanted. They saw the cult kicking Alec out and down in those dungeons when they broke his horn. "Stop please," Alec said.

Wallace put them then into Fluffy's memory. It was one of him running with the pack, before the poor baby got bonked by Sam. The thing they didn't notice was the small knock at the door. They enjoyed their time in the egg a bit longer till it abruptly stopped due to Wallace opening them out and leaving the room.