Henry

Harriosn and I headed off to the Duke's house. We decided to try and sober up a bit once we heard dinosaur noises. We arrived at the duke's house at the same time as Moira and Rosalind. We went in and we spoke with the duke for a little and Moira wandered off to find the girls with the box that she had been holding since we got here. We talked with the duke for a while before Alec and Clerik walked in.

Moira had returned no longer holding the box and we waited around for Wallace to show. The Duke brought out the Wine and Moira was the first to take a glass. She hadn't had some in months and it's not like she drank much but she had a little. After a while of waiting we could feel thumping like giant footsteps. We all looked out the window to see a giant Dinosaur.

The first thing we thought was, it had been Wallace all along. But when we poked our heads out to see Wallace come walking down the street and eaton by the dinosaur. Luckily we all knew that wasn't Wallace and eventually the dino became Wallace once more and he came in and he had a nice meal.

And when we were done the girls had come in and were talking to Moira. They handed her a little heart and Moira thanked them and put it in her bag as we left the house. We stayed the night in town and we were ready to leave first thing in the morning.

The next morning and we walked to the water's edge and Alec threw the token in and we were off. We had brought a bottle of booze to share between us all on the boat ride. It wasn't strong really but it was nice to share and pass around.

We got to the island about midday and we thought about what to do. They wanted to go in. They asked me and I tried to be cryptic cause come on I couldn't give them all the answers. But I could hardly get words out, they were fighting against each other. They all went in. Rosalind Gale and myself stayed outside.

I heard one of the traps click. I waited. Maybe it was something they would handle. I could hear anger and cries of help I went in and it was a mess I should have gone in with them. I healed Austerius who was down and Wallace. I went to heal Clerik, but that was no use, I was a cleric of death and I knew he was gone.

I walked outside. And I prayed. I prayed for the gods to help me. I had done some terrible things but Clerik, he was good, I told them to take my life if they had too, I didn't deserve to live when he had to die I'd give my life for his. He was noble. He had more worth than I did.

I prayed. I hope that the gods would answer my prayer. I walked inside and I looked at Clerik who was now getting up and in my head I thanked the gods for letting me live and reviving someone who deserved life more than me. I'd lived over 400 years, I know I had Moira now. But Clerik deserved life more than me since his would have been so short.

We went out and by now the sun was starting to set. Wallace set up his protective shelter and we all went off to sleep. I didn't sleep too much. I'd wake at slight sounds. I had to protect them now. I felt it was my fault they were in this situation. We were to go in tomorrow. We were gonna take it out.