They came and Went; Isabelle

They must have stayed in town that night. Because they came back. They tried to help but I wanted nothing to do with them. One of my servants came to me later saying that she saw them trying to peek in the windows. The Aasimar held the Tiefling up on the shield to look in my window. Such a strange group of people. I went to my room to get ready. I was going to Dragons Mead to find Henry. I knew he would go there, that is where we met.

Looking out my window I see them heading off through the forest at the back of my house. They seemed to be tracking Henry. I need to get there first. I picked up some things. My journal took some coins and changed out of my nice clothes and went to get a horse from the stables. Though it was late by this time. So I did not start till the next day. I headed to Dragons Mead.

I rode fast and soon came upon them. The Aasimar carried a wolf upon his back, they must have encountered some during the night. I stopped and we spoke for a while. Sam was the Aasimar's name though now he had a friend named Clerik now with him. They spoke to me. I ignored most of what they said. I tried to ride off. They knocked my horse unconscious and I fell. It hurt to hit the ground.

I picked up my stuff out of the saddle bags and started walking. Clerik asked to join me and I obliged though he asked for a story. But I told a lie. I told him my family forced him to leave me. Behind us walked the Tiefling, Alec, a new girl followed not far behind him, She was pretty as well, Red hair in pretty braids.

Sam tried to bring my horse along and killed it by dropping it then chopped off it's leg. We traveled through the forest for a while. I told Clerik 'my story' I would never tell anyone. The sun had started to set as we emerged from the forest. I had heard of their encounter with the wolves, they were not very strong. Very sad it seemed. They almost lost two people to four wolves.

That night I camped with Clerik away from the rest of the group. He asked me more questions, I gave him Vague answers. I heard in the night Alec trying to talk to the wolf. I finally slept hoping to be free of them soon.

Finally. The morning came. We started on our way to Dragons Mead. Alec led the wolf on a rope and Sam glared at him, something happened though I am not sure what or how. I led them all the way to the docks and paid for their rooms at a small Inn there and I left to go find Henry.

I came to a small taver a place he had taken me. He was sitting in the back. He was more handsome now than I had remembered. Though I may think that because anyone looks better than the Husband I once had. He fawned over me since we were children but never had the looks. I went to Henry.

Henry glared at me. "I came here because I knew where you would be, after all these years I knew you would come back here" I said to him.

"I did." He seemed cold and distant from me.

"They have left me uniformed, I don't know the matters or where they have power anymore, they made me do it Henry, but I will give it up to be with you now," I told him.

"I don't want that. I loved you once. I came to find you because, Because, I don't know why, you had to pay. I have my eye on someone else now." He leaned back in his seat. I had to grit my teeth, his words hurt and I couldn't see how he could be so cold towards me.

"Who is she?" I asked him. But before he could answer Sam and Clerik were standing near us. They asked if they could join us and questioned us. And we tried our best to get away when Clerik was left alone while Sam went to fetch the others. But it was no use.

Henry went to him and they stood face to face and I watched as Henry touched Clerik and he instantly looked terrible. Henry was powerful, his magic is scary sometimes. Sam came in and spoke to Henry. He told Henry he needed to change, that he should take a path to redemption. I watched as he gave in. I knew he would no longer be the person I loved. I walked out the back of the tavern.

That's when they came. A bag slipped over my head. I heard the words "You really thought you could get away with that Isabella?" And then I was knocked unconscious. I woke up to a burning in my wrists. I was chained to a wall, the shackles burning me.