Grumpy Sheep

Alec and Clerik decided to go on to the church before the dinner, Clerik thought that the church would know about the incident. Alec went along cause he thought it was funny how uncomfortable people got around him.

They walked into the church and immediately all eyes were on them. It seemed like the start of a bad joke, 'an angel and a demon walked into a church' but Clerik wasn't really an angel and Alec was no demon.

The funny looks that they got made Alec smirk. Clerik walked to the minister and spoke with him shortly Alec stood there and fanned out his wings just a little to mess with the people sitting in the pews.

"We heard there was some sort of incident," Clerik said. "Do you know what it was?"

"There were several succubi," The minister said.

"They were taken care of?" Clerik asked.

"Yes they were, no worries," The minister said to Clerik.

"Were they given a proper burial?" Clerik asked.

"Sort of, but not entirely they did terrorize our city for months. We laid them to rest in their cave," The minister said.

"May I have the location of this cave?" Clerik asked. The minister gave Clerik the location and the brothers left. They walked back down the path into the forest a little ways and they heard loud roars as they walked but couldn't figure out where they were coming from.

They started on their way through the cave and Alec took out a bag of Jelly Beans. "Want one?" he said, holding out the bag to Clerik.

"Sure," Clerik replied. He took one of the beans and placed it in his mouth. He felt a bit of magic course through his body "Alec what did you-" he started to say, the rest came out as incoherent sheep sounds as Clerik became a sheep.

Alec started to laugh hysterically and the sheep which was once Clerik as a sheep made angry sheep sounds as his hoofed feet clopped through the came. "Here I'll eat some too," Alec said and took several in his hand and put them in his mouth one at a time and nothing happened to him.

You could visibly see as the Sheep's eyes narrowed at Alec he was a very grumpy sheep now. Alec shrugged and they continued their walk into the cave, at the end it opened up into this circular room. As they got in there Clerik returned to his normal form and was no longer a little glowy sheep.

Inside there were three succubi bodies. Three female forms laid on the ground their wings folded nicely on beneath them, their arms crossed on their chest. And their hair laid nicely on their shoulders and the ground.

They seemed to be at peace here these three women. Their wings almost like Alec's leathery and blalck. Though unlike Alec they were under the power of a demon put there by a demon.

Clerik performed a small ritual for the bodies and Alec said a few words. Then the two left the cave. Clerik was still angry that he was a sheep but being brothers he got over it quickly and they went off to the Duke's house. 

Buying, Stealing, Flirting An Adventure of a lifetime.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें