Snuggle Time

Willow had left the room. Alec and Clerik were both worn out from the adventures of their night and they had fallen asleep on the couch. Currently they were snuggling. Clerik in his full plate armor and soft white feathery wings and Alec and his pink horns and Black leathery wings. Both grown men. Asleep and cuddling together.

When they both woke up still drowsy they looked at each other and laughed. "Hey, now that we've slept together, what's your full name?" Alec asked.

"Don't phrase it like that please?" Clerik asked him.

"It's not incorrect," Alec said, lifting his eyebrows slightly.

"It's my mothers last name," he paused, "My full name is Clerik Astra'' he finished. Alec nodded.

"It's a beautiful name, it suits you," he said.

"Thank you, What's your last name?" he asked Alec,

"Haven't got a last name, reminded me of the cult, so I got rid of it" Alec told him. The two sat in silence for a moment.

"If you want you could have my last name. And not in the way you think, more of cause you're like a brother." Clerik told him, Alec smiled very brightly.

" I would love that, it is an honor" He told Clerik his smile grew. "Alexander Astra, I like it!"

"Welcome to the family, Alec Astra," Clerik said, who if it hadn't been for his helmet, you would have seen the same bright smile on his face too.

"Thank you. I greatly appreciate it," Alec said sincerely.

"Your Welcome," Clerik said. They both hugged and stayed there like that for a while till the door opened and a sad looking Willow was standing there.

"Can I have a hug too?" She asked the boys,

"Of course!" They said at the same time, Willow came over and crawled in between them and had herself wrapped tightly in Clerik and Alec's arms and wings. She sat in their warmth in Silence as Clerik fell asleep again.

***

It's short but sweet, it was such a cute interaction between my characters it just needed to be added. Hope it was enjoyable!