Rescue or not?

Wallace was the first back to the room. He immediately went to the washroom where vippy was scratching at the door calling 'let me in let me in let me'. Over and over again. He found it empty Clerik came back next and Alec not far behind him. The three of them, the Kobolds and Vippy searched the room for any sign of what had happened to Willow.

They found a letter. 'Don't not fear for I have your friend, Willow, you call her. But now I am taking her home. With me, I will make her my queen again. Her name is not Willow but Rose and I wish to undo the spell you have over her. I can't wait to return her to her rightful home in the Fey-Wild. It is where she belongs no fear.' The note said.

They had each collected a piece except for Vippy who got sidetracked and started playing with something he had found. They read the note and knew what to do. Alec had spent the morning researching the Fey because that is what Wallace has suspected. He headed off to find a forest.

Clerik quickly stopped him. "You don't know where you are going," he said.

"We have to find Willow time moves faster there, we don't know how long she has been there!" Alec yelled.

"Hang on," Clerik said. He cast a spell and spoke quickly to the church of the moon, the druids usually knew where the portals into the Faerie realm would be. They told Clerik he relayed it to the others as they walked quickly through the castle. Austerius joined them and they caught her up. "The portal to the Fey-Wild is ten miles from the castle and then there is a dirt path that will lead to a spot that seems a little greener than the rest of the forest. That's the portal."

And they rode. As quick as they could. But first Clerik ran and got Pan who seemed of much use in the woods and Fey. They went the ten miles and almost missed the small path. They ran down the path and found that it was so much greener here. There was a small pixie fluttering around.

She spoke to them in Sylvan which none but Pan could understand. Though in her head Alec talked with her and asked where the portal was. She showed them and Alec stuck his hand through, then his head. Inside he saw the beautiful land of the Faeries. A castle stood upon the mountain and there was a waterfall flowing off this mountain.

"Guys I found it," Alec said, pulling him head back through the portal and leading them through. As soon as they got through the portal Austerius knelt down and started to pick the flowers. The pixie Gasped. She flew over and smacked Austerius on the nose.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Pan told her. But she didn't listen, she sniffed the flowers. Luckily Austerius had a high tolerance of sorts and nothing happened when she sniffed them. They all stood there at the entrance to the Faerie realm thinking about what to do, they decided to go to the castle. Since in the note it had mentioned making Willow queen again.

They walked through this city, Alec was invisible and Austerius with her light blue skin fit in quite well here. Pan and Gale being half Elves got many funny looks, Wallace in fact made himself fit in quite well, making himself look like one of the Winter Elves. They made their way to the palace.

They arrived at the bottom of the steps and two summer elves stood guard there. They laughed at Pan and Gale saying half-breeds didn't belong. They seemed to ignore Wallace; it may have been due to them being Summer and him being Winter. Austeruis though, they wondered what an Elemental was doing in the Fey-Wild.

There was no way they were getting passed as Alec had, he himself being invisible made it up to Castle. He tried to use some magic to make himself poof inside the door like he did back in Lithrendir, but this didn't work out so well. He opened the door and funny enough, it opened.

He walked inside. That's when his invisibility dropped. Quickly he pulled his hood up and wrapped his cloak around himself so he was unrecognizable or so he hoped. Suddenly a head hung down in front of him. Long golden hair fell like a waterfall from his head. Beautiful glasslike dragonfly wings lined with gold. "Hello there, surprised they let you in, I don't get many visitors," he said to Alec.

Alec looked startled as this man righted himself. "Uh, Hi, You don't get many visitors?" Alec asked.

"No not really, they kind of locked me in here but not really after Rose was taken, but now she is back so it should be no matter now, I'm Lucky by the way," the man said.

"Nice to meet you Lucky, I'm Alec," he said.

"Hello Alec, would you like to meet my Queen?" Lucky asked him.

"Yes I would," Alec replied. Lucky held out his arm for Alec to take and if anyone had been able to see Alec's face they would have seen a purple blush bloom on his face.

"Lucky!" A voice from down the chamber called. It was Austerius she had all the others behind her. She had played a lovely tune for the guards and was able to convince them to let all of them in.

"Oh so more have come!" Lucky looked very excited at all the visitors. "Come! Meet my Queen!" He shouted arm still linked with Alec's and he led them all through the Castle.