Willow

We walked out of the Castle and told everyone my Alias I didn't want to be recognized. My name was now Charlotte. Well to everyone else I was Charlotte to my friends I was still Willow. Wallace and Clerik wanted a magic shop for some specific things. Alec wanted to go just to browse and Austerius was just along for the ride.

I walked with my hand in Wallace's. I could feel the cool metal of the ring he wore, I liked it. He felt me tracing it with my fingers and stuff.

I knew of three. "There's the big main one in the center of town, then there's this shady one a ways down that way," I said pointing down the street to the left, "And there is a fun one not too far from here," I told them pushing that one the most.

They wanted to go to the main one. I was a little disappointed. I wanted to see how the other shop had changed since the last time I snuck out before I was put into the tower. They were not happy with what they found though Wallace got spells he wanted and I think Clerik got like fancy armor or something, Alec was a little disappointed they didn't have anything cool. "This place sucks!" He said.

"I told you," I replied, grabbing his arm and leading him along through the city. The others saw us going and they followed us. I led them to this colorful shop filled with Magic Rocks and Magic Candy, and now they even had stuffed animals.

That's the first thing Alec and I looked at, there was a teddy bear and a tarrasque and a unicorn and a Dragon and an Owlbear. They were so cute. I picked up the Dragon and the Unicorn and played with them. Alec laughed and we kept looking through the store. I saw this little teddy bear backpack and decided I needed it. And it was more than a normal backpack it was like a teddy bear bag of holding.

I went and I paid for it and I waited for everyone to get their stuff. Clerik bought this weird comb that was supposed to improve facial hair or something. Alec got Wild Magic Candy, one of those unicorn magic stuffies, this bag of holding like thing called Bob, and Arrowless Bow and a bag of Tricks. And he stood and Waited with me. Austerius got a Wand-o-Wisp, some fancy magic spices and these funky glasses things.

I was laughing with Alec and Austerius when Wallace came up holding the stuffed Dragon and Stuffed Unicorn going to give them to me. I looked at him and smiled, "You didn't need to do that," I told him.

"Well a Queen deserves all she desires," he told me and stuffed them in my new backpack. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and took his hand and we stood quiet while I listened to the others talk. He smiled and gave me a wink. I took his left hand in both of mine and I started playing with the ring on his finger. "Do you like it?" he asked me.

"Like what?" I asked him.

"Wearing it?" He replied.

"Wearing what?" I asked him.

"The ring," he said close to my ear, giving my cheek a small kiss to hide the words he said. I nodded telling him that I did like wearing the ring. He grabbed my other hand and traced his thumb over my ring, "That's excellent, I do too," he said. He kissed me with both my hands held in his own.

That's when I remembered that we were around all of our friends, some of them were shushing each other and awing and the others were making gagging sounds and laughing. "There is something I would like to add to the ring when we have some free time," he told me and he took just one of my hands and we walked through town, our hands clasped with our friends.