The Big Day; Henry

It was finally time. The place the boy brought us to was beautiful. I can't believe this is what Clerik went off to do. I went off to get ready with the other guys though it took Alec ten seconds and he didn't cast it till we were ready to go outside.

Soon it was finally starting. I watched all the other girls come down and I could tell Pan's Jaw dropped when he saw Isabelle in that dress. But I don't think I should be saying anything about that. I'm sure I made a similar face when Moira came down the aisle in a beautiful black dress that terrified little flower girl going before her.

She stood in front of me so beautiful, I loved her style of dark clothing the way her hair had been done up. And her eyes looked beautiful. This was a perfect day for a wedding. Soon it was time to say our vows, Moira had written hers a long time ago I am sure, I did mine ten minutes before I came out.

"I can't help that I'm so attractive. Some unlucky guy was bound to fall in love with me eventually. I never thought that I would care about someone as much as I do now. Growing up Ugly I never thought anyone could love me. But when I became hot I couldn't help chasing the guys and the money....and power of course cause that stuffs hot." I could hear the coughs of people trying to laugh at the way the girl I loved spoke.

I smiled as she continued. "Then one day when Henry found me choking that shopkeeper to death, I never knew my life would change. Back then I was in this whole cult business with him for the power. When power, money and hotness comes in trio you know you're in for a treat." She seemed to have worked really hard to memorize these.

"I might not be a great person," she laughed a little "Hell I'm a terrible human being. But when you're as hot as I am nothing else in the world matters. Until you find someone you love. But being hot is still very important." She looked at me and she was smiling.

Clerik pulled out two pocket watches and set one in each of our hands as a ray of glowing light went over us. The chains intertwine. "I bind you now with these pieces to keep your time. For tonight they shine with brilliance because time spent together is the most Valued of all, After you pull and unbind these chains you may kiss the bride." I pulled on my chain and she pulled on her unbinding the chains and I held mine at my side while I think Moira dropped hers and I kissed her.