Isabelle

It was a surprise for them all that I was here. I sent a letter to sort of give them a hope about what was going on and give them some news. But I didn't tell them I was coming. The Dukes and Duchesses of all the towns, well the remaining few with those ranks, were summoned to the ball and the Princesses coronation.

I got out of bed when I heard. Which Pan profusely objected too, I told him we had to go and we had to get Ruby and Daniel. Pan didn't like that I wanted to go and that I was defying the doctors orders. After a lot of pleading. Eventually Pan gave in. He sent messenger Squirrels to Ruby and Daniel. And we left for Lithrendir.

And here we are. Standing in the royal ballroom. Far enough back so our friends couldn't see us just yet. I wanted it to be a surprise. I made sure I saw Ruby and Daniel arrive. The Princess came down, she was beautiful.

Her arm was linked with Wallace's. He seems to have grown on her, Alec too since she smiled at him as he looked at her excitedly. She came to stand in front of Clerik. He held up the crown. Placing it on her head "I Clerik,representing not just the god of life, but a few others, now crown you queen of Lithrendir" He said and the Queen now turned to face us.

She stood silent for a moment. She seemed to be unprepared for the speech she was supposed to give, "I hope to rebuild this kingdom, and bring it back to the glory it once held," was all she said and she said something under her breath that no one heard and gave a little nod.

"I know there is still uneasy from the king's execution, but I assure you it was just. The gods know what has happened and they feel it was right. So please be at ease now." Clerik spoke up.

"Let the Ball commence!" The Queen said and everyone went to partying. I pulled Pan up to the front towards our friends, making sure Ruby and Daniel were following too.

"Hello," I said and when they noticed me Alec and Austerius came running to me and gave me a hug and almost knocking me off my feet. They both thanked me for the letter and asking them to be my baby's godparents. Well our baby. Alec noticed Daniel and took off running towards him catching him in a hug and pressing their lips together it was so cute. I nodded my head towards Ruby who Austerius went off to see. I stood for a moment just looking at the queen when our group was surrounding us.

Alec was motioned for by the queen. She was smiling and watching us, she said something to him and Alec pulled her over. He introduced all of us and I tried to bow but all of them stopped me saying it wasn't necessary, thank god for that too, I'm not sure how well I could have done that. I was starting to show.

It was sweet the way Alec's eyes had a light in him I hadn't seen in a while, he looked between Daniel and the Queen, well Willow, she told me to call her. Alec seemed to be good tonight. Willow looked passed us as Alec walked to Clerik who was speaking to Sam who had just entered. She walked over there too and I saw her kneel down and speak to the Kobolds.

She called for us all to meet her in the dining room. It was quiet and she was so small she tried to lean casually on a chair but it looked really uncomfortable. She went over her plans and how we each were to take over a town. The entire time Sam looked so angry, he kept eyeing Henry, and me too. In the middle of what she was saying, there was a crash in the main room and all the men took off running.

After they went out after a bit of protesting from the others since they didn't want me near danger, because of my condition, as they put it. Austerius and I walked to the door peeking out. We saw that some of them left at Sam's words and The others dropped their weapons for fear of Alec. Sam spoke, and a huge axe appeared near the one who seemed to be the leader.

Sam walked over to him and in almost a blink of an eye he was thrown out of the window, Willow appeared behind me and Austerius with more guards usering us out of the way. After everything was done Willow stood near the throne and apologized hoping to get back to the party. I watched as Henry and Moira headed down to the dungeons and soon Sam and Clerik followed.

I know I said previously that it would be the last time you'd get one from her but I couldn't pass up the perfect opportunity for this. Hope you all enjoy having Isabelle back!