-114-

She slowly moved away from Yuxin and made sure that she was wrapped up and warm. She saw her peaceful expression to into an unsettled one. She brushed her lips on the corner of her lips and ran her fingers through her hair until she relaxed again. She moved away and stood up, heading for her desk. She took out a notebook from the drawers and started scribbling down random lines and couplets. After a few minutes she had found her flow and the lyrics naturally found their way onto the paper.

She looked at the finished product and smiled satisfied. She grabbed the USB stick and her notebook before leaving a small note in case Yuxin woke up. She reached out for the door nob but a pang of fear rushed through her. 'What if Jade was still up?'  She took a deep breath before quietly opening the door. She looked around and heard voices of other trainees. She exhaled and set off for the music studios. She turned a corner and bumped into Lisa and Kun. 'Oh, I'm so sorry.' Y/N took a step back and bowed. 'Y/N? What are you doing up this late? You should get some sleep.' Lisa said. 

She looked up to the older girl and smiled. 'It's okay, I couldn't sleep. I decided to go on a little walk.' Lisa smiled down at her and said that she needed to get to bed. She parted ways with the younger two. 'Do you want me to go with you?' Kun asked making the younger girl tense again as she was reminded of the possibility that Jade could jump her. 'Do you mind?' Kun shook his head and asked where they were going. Y/N replied with the music studios and they headed off in that direction. 

When they arrived Y/N showed him the demo and awaited his reaction. She wasn't used to showing other people her demos when they knew it was her who made them. Kun listened closely and looked up clearly delighted with what he had heard. 'Wow, that's so chill. Who's it for?' Y/N shrugged. 'I don't know specifically but it's supposed to be a huge collab. Do you think it's good enough?' Kun nodded. 'More than good enough.' She smiled and opened her notebook showing him the lyrics. 

'I wrote these just now.' He looked through and nodded. 'Perfect.' She jumped up and quietly celebrated. 'Why does my approval mean so much? You've made tracks way bigger and better than mine.' Y/N laughed, 'You are my teacher in this show.' Kun shook his head. 'I should learn from you.' Y/N hushed him telling him that he was giving her too much credit but he ignored her and laughed. 

'Okay, let's record this.' Y/N rejected the idea straight away and made for the door but Kun caught her wrist first and pushed her into the recording booth. She whined from inside as she was locked in. 'Let me outttt.' She rattled the handle of the door which didn't budge. 'Sing or I leave you in here until someone comes and finds you.' He said making Y/N huff. She sighed and gave Kun a glare before warming up her voice. Kun smiled triumphantly and set the studio up. After a few minutes, Y/N gave an okay sign and the recording session began.

_______________

Heyyyy

I ache less but we're out of painkillers. How am I gonna survive???

I swear to god when I turn 16 everyone's just gonna hear all my bones break and I'm just gonna be there dead on the floor.

Anyways hope everyone's well and warmmmm.

Thanks for readingggg :))))