-23-

The doorbell rang making Yuxin jump slightly. Hannah went to answer it and came back with 4 boxes of pizza. 'Dinner is served.' Y/N looked at them wide eyed. 'Will we be able to finish all that?' Yuxin laughed from beside her. 'Don't worry someone will be fighting over the last slice.' Y/N intertwined her hand with hers, 'I know it won't be me.' Yuxin squeezed her little hand slightly before reaching out to get a pizza box. 'This should be enough for us two.' Y/N let out a sigh. 'More than enough.' She opened the box and the smell of fresh pizza made it's way to Y/N's nose. She felt her mouth water and didn't waste any time taking a slice and shoving it in her mouth. She felt the cheese melt in her mouth and savoured the flavour of the various other toppings. 'OH MY GO XINBA YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS.' her words came out muffled but she picked another piece and put it her mouth.

Yuxin bit into it and pulled the rest away from her mouth. 'Bye bye abs.' She sighed and noticed Y/N turn red. 'You okay?' Y/N's eyes were wide and her food filled cheeks were red. She nodded slowly before fanning her face slightly and continue to eat her pizza. Yuxin looked up at Fei confused and she mouthed 'ABSS' which made Yuxin gasp. Y/N looked up with concern. 'I'm fine don't worry just realised something. Go back to eating Boo.' Y/N picked up another slice of pizza and started eating again. She attempted to feed Yuxin again but Yuxin turned her head. 'I worked so hard for these abs I'm not losing to pizza.' She turned to see Y/N's face turn into a tomato. 'So it is the mention of my abs. But why?'

Y/N took a deep breath and tried to speak, 'L-listen you need t-to eat. I-I don't c-care about your a-abs we can work o-out tomorrow or s-something. Please e-eat.' Yuxin smiled at her stuttering and took a bite out of the pizza slice in her hand. 'Fine.' Yuxin smiled and fanned Y/N's face making her calm down slightly but her ears remained pink. After a few hours there were 4 empty pizza boxes and 5 girls lying on the floor. 'Told you someone would fight over the last slice.' Y/N giggled and lookup at Fei who was glaring at Jun. 'She sure is aggressive for a little koala.' Jun innocently smiled at Y/N before crawling over to Hannah's arms. 'Can we have a big sleepover here in the living room pleasee??' Hannah thought for a minute and nodded.

'ITE PEOPLE I WANT BLANKETS, PILLOWS AND NICE PYJAMAS FROM YOU GUYS AND I'LL HANDLE THE GAMES, ICE CREAM AND THE REST OF THE FOOD. MEET BACK HERE IN 15 MINUTES.' The girls quickly parted ways to get changed and grab the things that Hannah kindly asked for. Yuxin pulled her top up from over her head and threw it on the bed while opening her wardrobe to find something comfortable to wear. Y/N tried not to turn into another flustered mess again and tried to keep her eyes off Yuxin. 'Booo.' Y/N hummed. 'Help meeee.' Y/N turned around to see Yuxin sprawled on the bed. Her jaw dropped when she saw Yuxin's abs perfectly toned. 'OKAY EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOU CAN EAT LIKE A PIG AND STILL HAVE ABS. I'M DONE WITH THIS.' she threw her hands up in the air before squatting down and pouting at the floor. Yuxin laughed from the bed and looked down at the frowning girl.

'Sorry Boo. I'm sure you still have abs.' Y/N looked up with her eyebrow raised. 'Bold of you to assume I have abs,' Yuxin's face went slightly red but remembered that Y/N wore a lot of cropped jumpers and tops. 'You do realise that you wear clothes that let people see your waist?' Y/N thought for a minute before jumping up. 'Yeah you're right.' She laughed slightly and Yuxin felt relieved that Y/N didn't ask any more complicated questions. 'How about we wear the matching hoodies we got from H&M today??' Yuxin nodded and went to get some nice joggers to go with them. The girls all met downstairs and all sat in a circle after pushing all the tables and sofa's to the sides. 'So how about we play a little game of truth or dare?'

__________

Hellooooooo

Okee so I will take a short sort of hiatus for hopefully only a month BUTTT I will still update once weekly. 

And how does a little Yuxin oneshot story sound?? I've been thinking about it for a while cause I get random ideas in the middle of nowhere and I wanna share them and they can potentially become a whole stories some day you knowww??

Please lemme know what you think about that one so I know if anyone wants to read it so I can do something about it and get it up asap. 

Thanks for readinggggg :))))