-79-

'Thank you everyone.' Y/N breathed out as she finished filming her one-take. She walked out of the room was met with Fan. 'You waited?' Fan handed her a bottle of water. 'Of course I did. What if Jade came?' She lightly hit Y/N's head before the both walked towards their practice room. 'How do you think it went?' Fan asked as they headed inside. 

'I have a good feeling about it. My vocals were fairly stable and I wanna say that I've improved since the beginning. The dance came to me naturally because I've danced to it too many times to count and I didn't run out of breath. I tried to add in my own flair here and there and enjoyed the performance so all my facial expressions were real. I hope it's enough.'

Fan smiled brightly at her. 'That'll be more than enough. I think you've pretty much hit the nail on the head. If you don't get into A then no one will.' Y/N blushed and shook her head. 'You make me sound better than I actually am.' She laughed. Soon everyone had filmed their one-take and had gathered in the hall for food. Y/N saw Xuan standing with Bing and called her over. 'What was she saying?' 

'You called me over before she had a chance to say anything but I could tell by the look on her face that it wasn't going to be good.' Y/N nodded and hugged the younger girl. They both grabbed some food and came back to their table. Y/N realised how many friends she had around her. Keran, Fan, Jaiqi, Xuan, Gia, Xue'er, Aurora, Anqi, Shuxin, Xiaotang, Keyin, Nineone, Xi'ai, Yan, Yuxin and she had recently became closer with Qi Sui. She had helped her become more confident in her Chinese and rarely took her recorder pen with her. 

The group had countless laughs over the past few weeks and even though Y/N hadn't opened up about herself to most of the girls, she knew that she could trust every single one of them. She sat down next to Yuxin and started eating quietly. She felt a hand being placed on her thigh and looked up to see Yuxin talking to Xi'ai. Aggressively talking. 'Our friendship means nothing when it comes to the top spot.' Xi'ai slammed her hand on the table with a competitive grin. Yuxin rolled her eyes not repsonding to her.

'HEY! LIU YUXIN I'M TALKING TO YOU!' The whole table dropped their chopsticks and got ready for the show that was about to take place. 'Guyss Xi'ai vs Yuxin is on at our table front row tickets are going fast!' Fan announced making everyone laugh and gather around. Shuxin, Anqi, Nineone, Keran and Fan stood around Y/N and Yuxin in case Jade slipped to the front. She had been eyeing Y/N for a few days meaning that Y/N always had at least one person around her. 

Y/N had zoned out and was thinking about Jade. She had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach and was trying to think of solutions where none of her friends would be affected. She slowly came back to reality and heard people chanting Yuxin's name. 'What happened?' She asked Keran. 'Nothing new. She called her a potato.' Y/N looked over to Xi'ai and saw her head on the table and her heard her pretend cries. 'Ma Baoer you give up to easy.' Anqi said making her wail even louder.

'Attention trainees. Please go to the main hall for your results from your one-take videos in an hour. Thank you.' The trainees rushed off to their dorms to get ready when they heard the announcement. 'Let's go babies.' Anqi led everyone up to their dorms. 'Fan you get your clothes and head in straight away. Keran you get everyone's clothes ready for them. Me and Y/N will be on hair and make up when Fan's out.' Yuxin gave everyone their jobs and soon everyone was ready within 45 minutes. 

'15 minutes to kill. What do we do?' Yuxin sat herself down her bed. Y/N didn't say anything and looked around. 'Hey we should organise a party.' Fan suggested. Keran took out a notepad and they began writing down ideas. Y/N was never a party person. She never even went to her graduation party, partly because it was a party and partly because of Jade. She looked down at her hands and decided to go on a walk. 'I'm going on a little walk. I'll be back soon.' Y/N said quietly. Yuxin jumped up straight away, 'I'm coming with you.' 

____________

Hellooooooooooo

This weekend was so shit. I didn't write anything. I had no motivation and there was a huge argument. 

I'm so tried of this all...

:(

But anyway 

Thanks for readingggg :)))

<3