-18-

Yuxin could feel something moving around in her arms. She opened her eyes to see Y/N tossing and turning in her sleep. She looked distressed and her hands formed fists. Yuxin sat up and moved Y/N up so she was in her lap. She rocked her in her arms trying her best to calm her down. Y/N's eyes shot open and she looked around to find herself in Yuxin's arms. 'Y-Yuxin. You're okay.' She breathed out before hugging her tightly and bursting into tears. Yuxin rubbed circles on her back while hugging her, 'I'm fine don't worry.' Y/N cried harder into Yuxin's chest, 'It w-was so h-horrible. She came a-and she t-took you and y-you were on the f-floor and there was b-blood everywhere. I was so s-scared that I'd l-lose you.' Yuxin hushed her and rested her head in the crook of her neck. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Y/N's breathing steadied again and she stopped crying. 

'Feel better?' Y/N nodded before looking at Yuxin's top. 'Oh no, your top.' She ran her fingers over the wet cloth before reaching down to pull the hoodie over her head. Yuxin stopped her and quickly ran over to her wardrobe to get a clean top. She quickly changed and looked back to see Y/N quietly sniffling and looking outside. The sun was slightly peeking up from behind the hills in the distance. 'Wanna get a better view?' Y/N looked over to Yuxin and nodded slightly. She held her hand out and Y/N got out of bed and intertwined her fingers with Yuxin's. They quietly slipped out of their room and tip toed over to the balcony. Yuxin led Y/N to the edge of the balcony and jumped over the fence onto the roof of the extension and helped Y/N. 

Yuxin sat down and made Y/N sit on her lap. 'The tiles are hard and uncomfortable.' Y/N looked at her and asked why she sat on them and she just hushed her and pulled her closer. 'Are you cold?' Yuxin shook her head but Y/N looked at her and noticed her rosy cheeks. 'Yes you are I'm gonna run and grab a blanket.' Y/N attempted to get up but Yuxin buried her head in her neck and tightened her arms around her waist. 'Stay here. I'm fine.' Y/N sighed. 'Yuxin you'll get sick.' Yuxin shook her head making her soft hair brush past Y/N's neck. 'Hey that tickles.' Y/N played around with Yuxin's black hair. 

'Look the sun's rising.' Yuxin lifted her head and rested it on Y/N's shoulder. She looked at Y/N and saw her eyes turn every shade brown, green and gold. 'Your eyes.' Yuxin breathed out making Y/N turn to her. 'Hm?' Yuxin couldn't say anything. She just stared into Y/N's eyes. 'Y-Yuxin?' Y/N's cheeks became red as the older girl said nothing but admire her. 'Y-Yuxin,' she hummed. 'W-What's wrong?' Y/N stuttered her ears burning hotter and hotter. 'Your eyes are beautiful.' Yuxin whispered not breaking eye-contact. Y/N hid her face in her hands. 'Heyy.' Yuxin tried to pull her hands away from her face but she wouldn't budge. 'Please,' Yuxin pouted and begged. Y/N moved a finger out of the way to see Yuxin with her head resting on her palms while looking at her with a smile. 

'I'm tryna be cute so you can let me look at your eyes. Is it working?' Y/N let out a small laugh. She shook her head making Yuxin pout. 'Y/NNN.' She removed her hands from her face and looked into the distance again letting the warm sun hit her face. Yuxin smiled and tried to do the same but found herself lost in Y/N's eyes again. A breeze ran over Yuxin's skin making her shudder and Y/N looking at her. She took off the hoodie and wrapped it around Yuxin's shoulders before she had a chance to stop her. 'No then you'll be cold.' Yuxin took it off her shoulders but Y/N put it back. 'I'm fine.' Yuxin rubbed Y/N's arms to keep them warm. 'Thanks Xinba.' Y/N smiled and leaned her head back on Yuxin's shoulder. Yuxin looked at Y/N's exposed neck and felt her face heat up as she remembered how she accidentally touched her neck with her lips. 

'Should we head inside?' Y/N said as she looked at Yuxin who's cheeks were slightly red still. 'Come on you're still cold, let's go inside now.' They both quickly got up and headed inside while Yuxin thanked God that Y/N thought that her face was red because of the wind. They took turns in the bathroom before changing into some clothes and heading downstairs to make breakfast. Y/N looked in the cupboard and pulled out some oats, sugar, cocoa powder and chia seeds before heading to the fridge to get some almond milk. She mixed together the ingredients in a pan and heated them to form a nice porridge for everyone to eat when they came down. Y/N washed some berries and carefully arranged them into different shapes on the bowls and took a bowl for herself and Yuxin to eat before sitting down at the table and eating.

Soon the rest came down and they ate while Y/N and Yuxin washed up. 'We need to run down to the shops and get some stuff today so who wants to go.' Hannah asked everyone and Y/N volunteered. Yuxin said she'd go with her and Hannah said she'd drive them there and pick them up. They quickly got ready to go and said bye to Fei and Jun before jumping into the car. The floods had died down a lot in their area so the markets the streets and shops were all packed. Y/N got a shopping trolley and Yuxin started loading it with different foods. 'I'll push the trolley if you're getting tired.' Yuxin looked over to Y/N who shook her head. 'I'm fine don't worry.' Yuxin checked if she was sure and she nodded. They finished up and payed and Yuxin messaged Hannah to see when she was coming. 

'She said she's still gonna be about another half an hour. What do you wanna do?' Y/N thought for a minute and checked her bag for her purse. 'Can we get some clothes for me because I feel bad for borrowing yours all the time.' Yuxin smiled at the younger girl who was wearing another oversized hoodie and some black shorts that Fei lent her. 'Come on Boo.' Y/N smiled and followed Yuxin to a close by H&M where the two spent their time buying some clothes. Yuxin went over to the men's section to buy some bottoms. Y/N walked over and helped pick some clothes with Yuxin when she heard someone call her name from behind. She looked at Yuxin confused then turned around to see someone towering over. 

___________

Helloooooo

First day back at school and I wanted to ✨ cry ✨

I hadn't seen anyone for 6 months and forgot how to function 😆 

I'll try and keep these updates somewhat frequent and I'm really sorry if I don't update quickly. I'm gonna try and have one ready for tomorrow and try and write loads over the weekend so I can slowly release them throughout the week. 

Thank you for readingggg :)))))