-161-

Y/N shuffled around and settled when she felt her hand in another familiar one. She snuggled close to it and brought it up to her face, nuzzling against it. She felt the hand pull away and rest on her shoulder but whined causing it to return back next to her face. 'Sorry, baby.' Y/N opened her eyes to see Yuxin sitting up and looking away so she couldn't see her face. She slowly sat up causing Yuxin to face her and help her straight away. 'I'm okay.' She said looking into Yuxin's eyes who still looked away. 

She removed her hand from Yuxin's when she thought that Yuxin was upset because she had found out about the dating scandal. She took a few deep breaths before pushing her thoughts to a side and hugging Yuxin's arm making her flinch slightly. 'I'm sorry.' Y/N said pulling away. Yuxin shook her head. 'No, come back... please.' Yuxin blinked her tears away but couldn't keep them contained when Y/N quickly hugged Yuxin tightly. 'Let it out. All of it.' She whispered as Yuxin continued to cry quietly. Y/N ran her fingers through Yuxin's fluffy hair and held her close.

When Yuxin had stopped she pulled away to dry her face but quickly returned to the comfort of Y/N's arms. 'Did you sleep?' Y/N asked checking the time on the clock which read 3:42am. Yuxin shook her head and sniffed. 'You should sleep.' She said tracing the back of the older girl's hand with her thumb. 'Not yet.' She replied in a whisper. '15 minutes?' Yuxin nodded and shuffled into a more comfortable position so she was hugging Y/N from the side. 'I know about the scandal.' She spoke up causing Y/N to tense up. 'Kun told me everything and you don't have to feel like you've let me down. You haven't. I was there that day remember.' She reassured causing Y/N to relax again.

She looked down at Yuxin as if to ask her why she felt down but didn't want to push past her boundaries. Yuxin took the hint and sighed. 'I wasn't there when you passed out. I should've been. What if you got hurt? I'm not doing a good enough job at keeping you safe.' She said moving away from Y/N slowly but was pulled back instantly. 'You're doing a great job babe. I can't expect you to be with me all the time. And nothing bad was going to happen, I was with Kun. I was just tired don't worry. I get you're feeling insecure and I feel like that too all the time but please trust me when I say you're already doing more than enough.' 

Yuxin looked up at her and breathed out shakily. 'I love you baby.' Y/N said pecking the tip of her nose. Yuxin scrunched it up and smiled slightly, 'That tickles.' Y/N smiled but yawned a big yawn. 'Do you need to sleep?' Yuxin asked while Y/N climbed up onto her lap. 'Yeah but first I wanna do this.' She leaned in and locked their lips for a sweet, long kiss. She held Yuxin's neck and face in her hands. Y/N pulled away to see Yuxin smile. 'I liked that one.'

'Hm?' Y/N hummed confused. 'I liked that kiss.' She whispered. 'Did you?' Y/N smiled making Yuxin nod and pull her close to her lips again. 'Right you need sleep.' Y/N said after pulling away, leaving Yuxin pouting even though she knew she was right. They both hid under the covers and cuddled close to each other. 'Y/N...' Yuxin called out quietly. 'Yeah babe?' Y/N said entagling their legs together and looking up at her. 'T-Thanks.' Y/N raised an eyebrow. 'For what?' 

'Just talking.' She said making Y/N laugh. 'You're so cute.' Yuxin rolled her eyes and moved her face closer to Y/N's. 'Cute my ass.' She scoffed to which she got a response of Y/N's hands slide down her waist. 'Your butt is mine.' Y/N whispered. Yuxin recognised it as Michael Jackson's song Bad and continued on, 'Gonna tell you right.' Y/N's face lit up and she smiled happily. 'Just show your face.' Yuxin smiled back at her, 'In broad day light.' They both looked at each other before singing 'I'm telling youuuu,' and quietly laughing. 

Y/N rested her head against Yuxin's chest and squeezed Yuxin's ass slightly. 'Ay, no fair.' She said as she slipped her hands underneath Y/N's shirt and rested her hand on her chest. 'Am I weird for saying this is really comfortable?' Y/N asked sleepily. 'No but I can tell you're tired so go to sleep.' Y/N nodded. 'You too okay?' Yuxin also nodded and gently kissed the top of her head before they wished each other a good night.

_________________________________________

I miss you guys :(