-131-

'Y/N everything okay? You took a while.' Keran asked making Y/N smile and nod. 'Yeah, everything's fine. And I'm going out for lunch tomorrow.' Everyone looked at her confused. 'With who baby?' Anqi asked. 'Just a friend.' Yuxin nodded and went back to eating. 'Who is this friend?' Shuxin asked. 'You'll be pissed if I tell you.' Gia instantly objected. 'Nope, you're not going. Yuxin are you not gonna do anything?' She looked over at Yuxin who sighed and shook her head. 'I don't trust who she's going with but I trust Y/N.' Y/N smiled slightly. 

'Gia, I get that you wanna keep me safe. But I spoke to her just now. I've spoken to her a few times before and she's not like that anymore. I promise. She regrets it. She apologised to me. I forgave her but she hasn't forgiven herself. She needs someone there with her to make sure that she's okay. It was my idea to meet up so this isn't forced. I'm gonna be fine.' She nodded and crossed her arms, still not loving the idea but trusting Y/N. 'Don't worry you I'm gonna be with you guys after lunch. Then we can fuck about.' She said making the older girl smile. 

They quickly finished eating and headed up to their dorms to change into some comfortable clothing. 'Hey we have our phones back for a few hours so let's take some pictures and exchange numbers.' Keyin said making everyone agree. They all took pictures together and saved each others contacts so they could keep in touch after the show. 'Do you think I'm going to be allowed to call my members?' Handong asked. 'I don't know but the staff don't have to find out.' Y/N said with a cheeky smile. 

'Do you guys want to speak to them?' Y/N barged her way closer to her. 'Can I?' She asked, eyes practically making stars. 'If they pick up.' She called her roommate and the youngest in their group. 'Hello?' Gahyeon answered making Handong's light up. 'Gahyeon, it's me Handong.' Everyone suddenly heard screams coming from the other side of the phone. 'GUYS! HANDONG'S ON THE PHONE.' The girls in China heard bickering and screaming. 'DONGDONG WE MISS YOU!' 

'I'm scared.' Shuxin said while hugging Xiaotang. Y/N realised that to the rest of them were only hearing aggressive shouting in Korean. She let out a laugh and suddenly the other members of Dreamcatcher were asking who that laugh belonged to. 'I'm with some friends and guys stop shouting. You're scaring them.' Y/N laughed again, 'Not me. To them you guys are violently screaming at each other.' 

'Oh, someone knows Korean?' Minji answered. 'Yeah her Dad's half Korean.' Handong said. 'WAIT CAN WE VIDEO CALL I MISS MY DONGDONG'S FACE!!' Yoohyeon said. 'Okay wait.' Handong hung up and facetimed instead. When they answered she was met with a surprise. '1, 2, 3 NOONA NEOMU YEPPEO!' Handong covered her blushing face. Y/N looked over at the screen and saw her members with fake beards drawn on and baseball caps on. She laughed before joining in, 'Micheoooo~.' She sung making her slap her arm lightly. Y/N laughed mischievously while her members cheered her on. 

'Replay, replay, replay~'

___________

🖤