-38-

Yuxin cornered Y/N and asked her the questions again. Every time Y/N avoided them or tried to escape, she moved a couple inches closer. Y/N tried to push her away and avoid eye contact. She was on the edge of tears and tried hard not to let them slip but failed. Yuxin placed Y/N's head on her shoulder and embraced her while stroking her head. Y/N calmed herself down and Yuxin asked once again. Y/n shook her head. Yuxin bends to Y/N's height 'Why?'. Y/N took a deep breath 'I don't want you to blame yourself because of what happened'. 

'I'll try my best not to.' Eventually, Y/N roughly told her a few things and Yuxin explains that her phone was stolen and that's why she stopped replying. Y/N felt relieved that Yuxin hadn't forgotten about her and let out a sigh of relief. The pair spent the next couple hours rehearsing and Y/N slowly explained a few things that happened over the last 4 years. Yuxin started to get mad and Y/N noticed. She stopped talking making Yuxin look up. Y/N bit her bottom lip and tried to avoid her eyes. 'Why did you stop?' She raised an eyebrow at the younger girl. 'You look angry... I don't want you to feel like that.' She said quietly. 

Yuxin took a deep breath and walked towards her. 'Sorry Boo.' Y/N smiled at her nickname and turned around to see Yuxin rubbing her temples. 'Don't worry about it Xinba. Should we call it a night as well?' Yuxin looked down at her with a smile and nodded. She slung her arm around the younger girl's waist and half hugged her until they got back to their dorm. When they arrived they see Keran and Fan asleep on the floor. Y/N and Yuxin quietly laugh but Keran's eyes shot open when she heard noise looking sleepy and confused. 

Y/N continued quietly laughing while heading into the bathroom to wash up. Yuxin and Keran talked for a while about what happened until Lin Fan woke up who looked just as confused as Keran did. Keran smiled at her best friend while Fan rubbed her eyes. Y/N came out and Yuxin flashed her a smile before heading in. Keran was still on the floor looking up at Y/N and Fan was zoned out on the ceiling. Keran lifted an eyebrow at Y/N 'You okay?' Y/N responded quietly with a yes, you? Keran smiled back a 'Tired' and went to snap Fan out of her trance so they could climb up to their beds.

Y/N sat down at her desk and rested her head on the table, thinking about what happened in the past few hours. She thought about what her Mum had said to her and thought about what would happen if she became friends with her dorm mates and then the other girls in the show. Her eyes began to well up thinking about all the bad things that could happen and the fear that invaded her mind. Yuxin came out and saw Y/N at her desk. She quietly went over and put her hand on her shoulder making Y/N flinch slightly. 

Y/N stood up, about to walk to her bed when Yuxin pulled her into a tight hug. 'Whatever you're thinking, stop. That won't happen. They're nice people and would never hurt you. Trust me Boo.' Y/N let out a deep sigh and cradled her head in Yuxin's neck. Yuxin rubbed Y/N's back for a while and pulled away from the hug when she felt Y/N yawn. 

'Get some sleep.' Y/N slowly pulled away and paused for a moment before quickly turning around and giving Yuxin a hug from behind. 'Thanks Xinba.' She climbed into bed and turned the light off leaving the room in darkness. Yuxin slowly got into bed while her cheeks burned up as she repeated that moment again and again until she fell asleep.

_____________

Helloooooo

Imma try and write at least 3 chapters per day and have at least one out every day. School is so stressful and I have so much to reviseeee. Pray for me. :'(((

Hope everyone's well though.

Thanks for readingggg :))))