-52-

Screaming, shouting, movement, warmth, a familiar scent. It seemed like a dream. So distant yet so close. So blurred yet so vivid. So cold yet so warm. Y/N opened her eyes and found herself in her bed. She slowly got up and looked at the time. 15:00. 'SHIT!' Y/N scrambled out of bed grabbed the clothes that were set aside, bandages and her make up bag. She ran into the bathroom and was back out within 20 minutes. 

She hopped out of the door while putting her shoes on and bolted for the stairs. She stopped by the vending machine to get a couple iced coffees and bottles of water before bursting into the practice room. She set her drinks to aside and scanned the room to see what everyone was doing. Self or paired practice. 'Okay, cool. I hope I didn't miss out on the group practice.' Y/N drank a coffee before warming up and marking the dance to refresh the choreography which came naturally to her.

She saw Keran approach her and Y/N knew what she had to do. 'You okay?' Keran asked. Y/N hummed in response. 'Did you eat?' Keran hoped to get more of an answer from her. 'Nope' Y/N bluntly replied. 'Should I get you some food?' The older girl offered. 'I've got legs you know.' It hurt her to reply in such a cold way but if she wanted to keep them safe she had no choice. Keran was shocked by her sudden response. 

Y/N felt tears form in her eyes but didn't let them fall. 'Just checking.' She said before turning away. Y/N wanted to run up to her and apologise but she knew she couldn't. After a few hours, the girls stopped for a food break. Y/N ran to the nearest toilet and let the tears she had been holding in for what seemed like a lifetime. She remembered how she treated Keran and how she wouldn't look at Yuxin even when she could feel her eyes on her.

Y/N wanted this to be over. She wanted Jade to stop toying with Yuxin, Keran and Fan. They were the closet thing Y/N had to family aside from her Dad and her cousin overseas. She thought about her Dad. He would have enough money to last him till the end of his life if Y/N transfers all her earnings and savings to his account. She could ask her cousin in Korea to make sure he's okay. Keran will look out for Yuxin and Fan. Jade wanted Y/N out of the picture. 

Y/N saw a solution to everything. If she just disappeared... that would fix everything. Y/N didn't value her life anymore. She had nothing left to lose. She got up from the bathroom floor, dried her eyes and walked out of the toilet. She ran up to her dorm and started writing little notes to everyone. One for her cousin Seojoon, one for Keran, one for Fan, one for Jade and lastly one for Yuxin.

Y/N left the notes on the girls' beds before running down to the nearest post office and posting the last letter to her cousin. She smiled as she entered the YWY2 building again. She made her way up to the roof for the last time. 'It's a bit rushed. After all you only live once. Oh shut up Y/N who am I kidding. It's not like anyone will miss me. I've sent the letter to Seojoon and the other girls won't read their letters until tonight. By that time it'll be too late. I always wanted to go sky diving. It's not the same but it's close enough.' 

Y/N made her way over to edge of the building. She breathed in the fresh air and let the sun hit her face. She listened to the birds singing to each other. She felt the wind flow about her arms. She took a few steps forward and began to climb up on the low wall. She pushed herself away from the wall and closed her eyes. She hit the ground, but it happened so quickly. She wasn't in any pain. But she couldn't breathe properly. Did something fall on her. She tried opening her eyes only to be met with darkness. 'Am I dead?'

_______________

Hellooooo

Day 2 of exams....

✨Pain✨

Thanks for readinggg :)))