-106-

'She had vodka?' Keran asked. 'Was it even diluted?' Xiaotang questioned. Yuxin lifted her head and reached out for another bottle on the table. She quickly unscrewed the lid and went to gulp it down before it was snatched out of her hands by Y/N. 'Babeee.' She whined as she tried to take it back. 'Please?' She pouted and looked up cutely at Y/N who raised an eyebrow at her. 'Pretty pleaseeee.' She moved closer and looked into her eyes. 

Y/N leaned down and kissed Yuxin with a smile. 'Is that a yes?' Yuxin blinked up. Y/N smiled before shaking her head. 'Whyyy?' Yuxin complained. 'You've already had too much.' She handed Fan the bottle while she asked Keran to get her a glass of water. She pulled Yuxin towards her and she leaned on the youngers chest. Shivers went to down Y/N's spine when she felt Yuxin's soft hair brush past her the bare part of her chest.

Yuxin looked up. 'What happened?' Y/N smiled. Even when she was drunk to the point where she was barely awake, she made sure to check if she was okay. She shook her head and kissed her forehead before making sure she finished her glass of water. She helped her lie down on her lap and checked to see if she was comfortable. 'Sleep for a bit. It should help.' She ran her fingers through Yuxin's fluffy, short hair and within a few minutes she was sound asleep. 

The rest of the girls made jokes until everyone was hungry. 'The pizza should be here by now. Anqi, Qi Sui, Xue'er and Keyin come with me to get the food.' Xi'ai left with the other girls and returned shortly after with a few boxes of pizza. Y/N softly woke up Yuxin to eat. 'My head.' Yuxin slurred. The alcohol was starting to wear off and her head started aching. Y/N laughed while she helped her up. Yuxin reached out of the bottle of water and drank it all in one go. 

'You should take small sips not downing it all in one go.' Y/N scolded but instead of listening, Yuxin pulled her up onto her lap. 'Or what?' She raised an eyebrow at the younger. Y/N looked away and leaned back slightly. She was pulled back straight away, 'Or what?' Yuxin repeated pulling their faces were mere centre meters apart. 'I won't talk to you.' Y/N wanted to sound confident but her words came out as a small whisper making Yuxin smile. 

She pulled her closer so their lips locked but Y/N pulled away shortly after blushing. 'T-the food...' She said moving away to get off the older girl but she found herself tightly trapped by Yuxin's arms. 'What did you have in mind for me?' Yuxin smirked while Y/N looked around to see everyone eating their slices of pizza. 'Pizza?' Yuxin shook her head making Y/N confused. 'There isn't anything else for you to eat silly. What do you want to eat then?'

'You.' 

____________

Helloooooo

I hit 6k 10 days ago now I'm on 7k. Guys I don't know anymore like I feel so grateful but I have no idea how to pay guys back I feel so bad. I will try my best to make sure that new chapters are better and better. I'll try not to take as many breaks as I have so you don't have to wait for chapters. I hope you guys like the chapters and if there's anything that I can improve on please let me know. If the chapters are too short I will try and make them longer. If you guys want more updates then I will work harder to write more and release more. 

I don't really know what else to say, my brain isn't working today. I'm sorry.

Thanks for readingggg :))))))