-136 and notice-

The girls soon woke up and some went down to get ready. Y/N was still feeling drowsy so Yuxin had let her sleep in her arms. Jade looked over to the couple and smiled, 'I want something like that.' She whispered and Gia agreed. A cool breeze passed through the group sending shivers down Y/N's spine. She buried herself further into Yuxin's embrace to try and keep warm but found herself still cold. 'Yuxin,' She whispered making the older lean down to hear what she was saying, 'You okay?' Yuxin quickly realised that she was shivering slightly and grabbed the nearest blankets before covering Y/N with them. 'Hey!' Yuxin looked up to see Xi'ai look at her with a frown.

'What do you want potato?' Xi'ai sighed and made crosses with her fingers before putting them over her eyes. 'My blanket.' Yuxin shook her head. 'Y/N's cold.' Xi'ai huffed before taking Anqi's who didn't care. Y/N shuffled up slightly and rested her head against Yuxin's chest. She felt Yuxin's arms tighten slightly around her waist as she snuggled closer. Their friends started talking about what they were going to do which helped Y/N slowly wake up. She turned around so she was facing Yuxin and rested her head in the crook of her neck.

'You okay babe?' Y/N nodded and kissed her neck. 'What's the time?' She said lifting her head. 'It's just gone 10.' Gia said making her pull her away. 'Should we go down to get ready?' She looked at Yuxin but was caught off guard by her beauty. She admired her soft eyes and fluffy hair. Her contagious smile and warm aura. 'Y-Y/N.' Yuxin stuttered making Y/N smile. 'Why are you staring at me?' She asked with a small smile. 'Why'd you stutter?' Y/N raised an eyebrow. 'Because you were staring.' She pouted. 'I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to stare at my girlfriend. She's just so pretty I can't help it sometimes.'

Yuxin blushed hard and hid her face in Y/N's neck while she laughed. 'See it's situations like this which makes me wonder who's the dom in their relationship.' Fan said from behind them making the couples roles suddenly switch. Y/N had turned into a tomato and was hiding in Yuxin's shoulder. 'See what I mean.' She said making some of their friends turn and nod. 'Who thinks Yuxin is the dom?' Fan asked and most of their friends raised their hands. Y/N peeked to see and laughed when she saw her friends. She looked up to Yuxin who simply sighed and went back to cuddling Y/N. 

'It's decided Yuxin is the dom but Y/N can turn her into jelly if she wants.' Fan said which made Yuxin throw a pillow at her. 'KeKe can you tell your sub to shut up?' Keran laughed and pulled a flustered Fan towards her. Y/N moved up to look at Yuxin. She ran her fingers through the her hair and smiled. 'Your hair is getting really long.' Yuxin blew her bangs away and nodded. 'Yeah, I need to cut it. I wanna dye it but I don't know what colour.' Y/N thought for a minute. 'Do grey or silver.' Yuxin nodded. 'Yeah I think that'd look nice.' Y/N continued playing around with her hair and her eyes widened when she had an idea. 

'I wanna cut your hair.'

_____________

Heyy

I just wanted to let you guys know that I had been working on a little sumn since I hit 10K and it is now up. 

I decided that every time I'd hit a milestone like 5 or 10K I'd write a little oneshot that could potentially turn into a whole story and have published the first one now. I had quite a few ideas and a couple drafts anyway so I decided to make little oneshots so I could get some opinions on whether you guys would want to read something like that.

It's just a Liu Yuxin x Reader Oneshots but there are some potential full stories that could be posted there. I'd really appreciate if you could check it out and leave some feedback to see if you like it or not so I know roughly what you guys would want to read and from there I can try my best to meet your standards.

Hope everyone's well.

Goodnight x

🖤