-124-

The night quickly came and the trainees headed up to their dorms for bed. After washing up, the girls threw down blankets and pillows on the floor in between their beds. They put snacks in the middle and huddled together in their pairs. Fan grabbed a couple of chocolate bars, bags of crisps and pretzels with a huge bottle of Fanta before stashing them away behind some pillows. Keran looked over at her and pulled her towards her. She looked at her dead in the eyes making the younger's cheeks turn red. 

She placed her lips on hers, distracting her so she could take a few things that Fan had hidden. She pulled away once she had grabbed enough and showed them to Fan. 'SO YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU ONLY KISSED ME TO GET THE FOOD?! IS THAT HOW MUCH I MEAN TO YOU?' Keran happily opened the bag of snacks in her hand and ate them with a smile. Meanwhile, Yuxin and Y/N were cuddled close to each other. 'What do you want?' Yuxin asked but Y/N shook her head. 'Not that hungry.' She said as she turned towards the older and closed her eyes as she rested her head on Yuxin's shoulder.

'You tired?' Y/N nodded and wrapped her arms around Yuxin's neck while shuffling closer. The older brushed her hand through the youngers hair and kissed her exposed neck. 'Should we get in bed?' She whispered sending shivers down Y/N's neck while she shook her head. 'Let's stay here.' She mumbled sleepily and before she knew it she had fallen asleep in Yuxin's arms. The older girl carefully lifted Y/N up and lay her down on the bed before settling next to her. 

A few hours later, Y/N's eyes fluttered open. She was feeling very hot and sat up slightly to take off her hoodie but felt Yuxin's arms tighten. A small whimper left her lips making Y/N immediately cradle the other girl. 'Hey, what happened?' She whispered but found she was only met with Yuxin shaking her head and burying herself further into Y/N's chest. 'One second baby let me take my hoodie off.' Yuxin pulled away slowly but brought her hands up to her face.  After a few seconds Yuxin was back in Y/N's arms.

She brushed her hand through Yuxin's fluffy, short hair in hopes to calm her down. Yuxin moved herself closer to her and hid her face in Y/N's chest again making the younger girls heart sink. 'Hey,' She leaned down and whispered when she heard small sniffs. 'I won't force you to say anything but I'm here if you want to.' She said before placing light kisses on Yuxin's ear. 

Her small sniffs had turned into slightly louder cries. She pulled the covers over their heads to try and block out the noise so their sleeping dorm mates wouldn't wake. They both stayed like that and after about 15 minutes Yuxin pulled away, looking up at Y/N. Her eyes were still watery. 'I'm sorr-'

'Don't apologise.' Y/N pulled her so Yuxin was over her and pulled her in for another hug. Yuxin rested her head on Y/N's shoulder while some tears escaped her eyes again. She moved herself off Y/N but kept her arms around her. 'Were you not comfortable?' Y/N asked while wiping away some tears that were easily replaced. Yuxin shook her head, 'No, I just didn't want you to be uncomfortable.' 

She sniffed. 'I wasn't uncomfortable don't worry.' She turned on her side and pulled Yuxin close to her again. The older girl nestled her head in Y/N's chest like before. 'Are my boobs comfortable?' Y/N said making the older laugh slightly. 'I'll take that as a yes.' She brought her hand up and lightly massaged Yuxin's head until they both fell asleep.

____________

🖤