-126-

After a quick stop at their dorm to change Y/N's wet top and to pick up a bucket hat for Yuxin, the couple soon arrived back to their practice room. 'You took your sweet time?' Fan said with a smile. 'And you didn't learn anything in the time that they were gone?' Yan said pulling her back by her ear. Yuxin went over to one side of the room and sat down. She marked the dance from her position but after a lot of glares from Y/N telling her to sleep, she settled down and tried to fall asleep. 

'Hey is Yuxin okay?' Fan and Yan walked over to Y/N with slightly concerned looks. 'Yeah she's okay. Just a little headache. I told her to go to sleep in the dorm but she wouldn't listen to me.' She quickly tried to brush off the situation and started to help Fan with some parts of the dance. They practiced for a few hours before Anqi started to rush people off for lunch. 'Y/N babes coming?' She asked to which Y/N shook her head. 'Not hungry yet. I'll practice for a bit.' Anqi frowned at her. 'You haven't eaten in hours and you've been dancing harder than all of us. Take a rest.' 

Y/N shook her head and told her she was okay, 'You go on before they run out of food.' Anqi sighed before heading over to catch up with the other girls. Y/N carried on practicing and stopped after a few runs. She found herself surprisingly out of breath. She knew that it wasn't a panic attack. She felt extremely breathless and even started coughing. She fell to the floor on all fours and tried her best to stop coughing. She suddenly felt arms pull her up while patting her back. She rested back onto the person when she finally stopped coughing. 

She focused on getting her breathing back to normal and looked up to see Yuxin. 'You should be asleep.' She said to which she was immediately cut off with, 'Shut up.' She smiled and they both stayed like that until Y/N felt a bit better. They looked up when they heard the door open and reveal Keran. 'Keke...' Y/N said weakly making the older girl rush over and scan her over to see what the problem was. 'Stop worrying.... I'm fine. Just a bit out of breath.' She smiled and waved her hand in the air. 

Keran caught her hand and held it but still looked at her with concern. 'Do you know what happened?' She looked up to Yuxin who shook her head. 'I woke up and she was coughing really badly.' She said in a small voice. Keran nodded but this time looked concerned at Yuxin. 'You okay? You've been really quiet. Like unusually quiet.' Yuxin looked down at Y/N who was holding her hand. She nodded, 'Yeah I'm okay, just have a bit of a headache.' She said in a whisper. 'You know if there's ever something wrong or you need someone to talk to, I'm here.' She said making Yuxin nod slowly. 

The door opened slightly and they saw someone put a bottle of water beside the door then shut again. 'Who is it?' Keran called out but they heard footsteps running away from the room they were in. She got up to quickly to see who it was but saw the elevator doors shutting. 'Damn it.' When she came back into the room she had a concentrated expression on her face. 'Did you see who it was?' Y/N asked. Keran shook her head. 'I think it's 1 of 2 people. I saw 林 (Lin) on their name tag. It could be either Lin Xiaozhai or Zhu Linyu. I don't think it's Fan because she wouldn't have a reason to run off. I can't think of anyone else.' 

A smile formed on Y/N's lips. She went to get up but Yuxin held her down. 'Where are you going?' She asked quietly in her ear. 'To say thanks.' Yuxin and Keran looked at her with slightly puzzled expressions. 'But you don't know who it it.' She slowly unwrapped Yuxin's arms from around her waist and slowly stood up with their help. 'I have a strong feeling I know.' She started walking towards the door and felt relieved when she found she had regained some of her strength again. She started to walk down to the Light Orange Island classroom in hopes of finding the girl she was looking for. She opened the door and smiled at the girl who was nervously sitting in the corner.

'Thanks Jade.'

______________

🖤