-24-

The bottle span and landed and the 4 older girls quietly span a bottle on the floor while Jun quietly slept behind Hannah. Y/N played with Yuxin's hand while she watched the bottle spin around a face towards Hannah. 'Truth or dare?' Fei whispered. Hannah picked truth and Fei asked about the guy from the park. Y/N zoned out slightly just focused on rearranging the rings on Yuxin's fingers and ordering the bracelets in a different way. The bottle started spinning again and landed on Y/N was busy with Yuxin's hand. Yuxin turned her hand around to try and get her attention and she looked up to see the bottle facing her. She gulped before picking dare. Hannah opened to her mouth to say something but Fei quickly butted in and dared Y/N to have a staring contest with Yuxin. 

Yuxin blushed and looked at Fei wide-eyed while Y/N covered her red ears with her hair. 'And the loser has to do a punishment.' She grabbed her phone and texted Hannah the punishment. 'That's too muchhh. Let the winner decide.' Y/N closed her preparing herself for the staring contest and felt Yuxin pull her closer. 'Ready.... go!' Y/N opened her eyes to see Yuxin looking down at her. She stared into her round eyes and felt herself get lost in them. After a while, Y/N felt her eyelids starting to get heavy and her eyes started to water. Yuxin noticed and lied that she blinked. Y/N look at her confused and was about to say something when Yuxin asked what the punishment would be. Y/N raised an eyebrow and smirked at Yuxin. She climbed up onto her lap and gathered Yuxin's hair in the middle and tied it up. 

'There you go Xinba.' Yuxin groaned while Y/N giggled. Fei quietly fan girled in the back while Hannah looked at her weirdly. The game continued and soon the bottle landed on Yuxin. Y/N had span the bottle meaning she would ask or tell Yuxin whatever she picked. Yuxin picked dare and Y/N scooted over closer to her and told her to give her neck a massage. 'You don't have to dare me for me to massage your neck Boo.' Yuxin laughed slightly before rubbing Y/N's neck to ease some of the pressure. After a few more rounds and Fei almost waking Jun up the girls called it a night and went over to their corners to sleep. Yuxin pulled Y/N close to her and whispered in her ear, 'Can we cuddle? I'm cold.' Y/N turned around and tackled Yuxin onto the floor. 'Of course Xinba. Let me get some blankets.' 

Yuxin's heart thumped inside her chest and she held her face in her hands. 'God this girl drives me crazy.'  She heard Y/N make her way over to her and sat up. She gave her a sleepy smile and Y/N shimmied up into Yuxin's arms. They cuddled close and soon felt their eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Y/N rested her head on Yuxin's chest but heard her racing heartbeat. 'Xinba,' She hummed back. 'Are you okay? Your heart's racing.' Yuxin smiled slightly and pulled Y/N closer to her face. 'I'm fine don't worry.' She buried her face in her neck before she lost the small self control she had left. She was tired and the girl that she liked, no loved was in her arms. All she wanted to do was kiss her and hug her until she physically couldn't anymore. She was tired and she barely had any energy left to stop herself from doing that so she inhaled her calming scent and let sleep wash over her. 

________________

Hellooooooooooo

Hope everyone's welllll 

Thanks for readingggg :)))))))