-53-

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME READERS)

??'s POV

'So you knew Y/N when she was younger?' 

'Yeah. She was a bit of a handful for everyone.'

'What do you mean?'

'Well... I don't really know if I should say... I mean she's on this show now, it could ruin her reputation.'

'We're gonna be staying with her for months, we should know what she's really like.'

'I guess there's no harm in me letting you know what she's like.'

'Exactly.'

'She would often hit other students and bully younger students. She'd attention seek and pretended to have a really bad sickness that my sister had. She also used to call my sister names and didn't let her breathe before she graduated. She would always pretend around Yuxin... but when she had her back turned... Y/N wouldn't stop spreading rumours and shit-stirring between everyone all the time. And that's just the start of it.'

'No way.'

I had enough of listening to those idiots gossip rather than practicing. 'I'm gonna grab a drink. Fan make sure they practicing with you.' I left the room and went to the nearest vending machine and stopped at the toilets to touch up my make up when I heard sniffling coming from behind one of the doors. I hid behind the corner when I heard them come out. 'Y/N?'  

I quietly followed her to her room where I heard her write something on some pieces of paper. I heard her come up to the door and I hid behind an open door to a store room. I heard footsteps head down the hall away from me so I peeked my head from around the corner to see Y/N head for the lift. 'Y/N hold the lift for me.' She didn't say anything but stood in the doorway to stop if from closing so I ran over and got in it with her. She headed for ground floor and I saw her run out of the building. I waited for her to come back pretending to talk to a staff member and carried on following her when she came back. 

I quietly stayed on her tail up to the roof where I saw her take a few deep breaths and looking into the view. I was about to turn around and head back down the stairs until I saw her climb up onto the ledge. 'Shit, she's gonna jump.' I saw her push off the side and ran as fast as I could and pulled her towards me and fell on top of her. I didn't feel her struggle. She just went limp before she had a chance to register what happened. I moved myself off her and lay her on her side. I saw a puddle of blood beside her. It was coming from her arm. I checked to see if she fell on anything sharp but found nothing. I rolled her sleeve up slightly to see her bandaged arm. 

'She hasn't been cutting has she? That's her most dominant arm though so I don't think so.'  I bit my lip before taking off my jacket and wrapping it tightly around her bleeding arm. I carefully picked her up and brought her to my dorm. I got some cotton pads and bandages from out first aid kit and began unwrapping her injured arm. 

I gasped when I saw her bloody arm cut open at all the ink markings from her tattoos. I tried to calm myself and carried on cleaning and bandaging her arm up again. I covered her with a blanket and went to wash my hands. I raked my hand through my shoulder length hair and sat on the opposite bunk with my head in my hands. 'Why do I have something's telling me that what Jade said was bullcrap?'

____________

Helloooo

Day 4 of exams....

✨Aching✨

Decided to go on a run..... shouldn't have done that..... I think I fucked my knee up even more.

:')

Anywayssss

Thanks for readinggggg :)))))