-69-

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME READERS)

'Tut tut, Y/N why do you always have to get in the way?' Jade walked out from behind the vending machine and lunged to stab Y/N again but Yuxin pulled her towards her. 'Yuxin? I'd stay out of it if I were you. And think about who's side you're on. Her side, or mine? She's selfish and an attention seeker. A cheat and a fake bitch. I'm just trying to teach her a lesson on behalf of my sister. You should know her as well. She tells me that you were close with her before this slut came along. Once I get rid of her then you can go back to Pearl. She misses you so much.'

Jade's lips curved up to a creepy grin sending shivers down Yuxin's spine. 'J-Jade. Leave her a-alone. You want me right. I'm h-here just l-leave her a-alone.' Y/N looked down at her waist and saw she was losing quite a bit of blood. She gathered her strength and stood up straight and took a step towards Jade but Yuxin pulled her away. She moved them into the view of a camera and slowly started to walk back towards the practice room keeping her eyes on Jade who was playing with her knife in her hands. 

She waved bye to the older and limping girl before laughing and skipping away. 'Y/N,' Yuxin sat Y/N down on a chair. 'I'm fine. I just need some bandages and I'll be fine.' She smiled up at Yuxin who had tears rolling down her cheek. 'Stop crying you baby. I'm fine it's just a scratch.' She laughed but Yuxin couldn't stop. Y/N pulled her towards her and stroked her head until she calmed down. 'Stop putting yourself in positions where you'll get hurt.' Yuxin sniffed and Y/N wiped her tears away. 'I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt.' 

'I won't Boo.' Yuxin took off her shirt so she was left in her rash guard and applied pressure to Y/N's wound making the younger girl wince slightly. Yuxin looked up worried but Y/N reassured her that it was okay. When the bleeding had lessened they finished their journey to their practice room. As they got in, they sat down and Keran took care of Y/N while Yuxin went to find a first aid kit. 'I swear to God, I'm gonna beat the crap out of that cow when I see her.' Keran said making Y/N shake her head and grab her hand. 

'It's fine.' She leaned back onto Keran's chest and closed her eyes. 'Why is everyone around here so comfortable?' Y/N laughed making Keran smile. 'I don't know maybe you find everyone comfortable because you're tiny.' Y/N looked up at her with an offended look. 'Okay then sorry your royal Giraffeness.' Keran laughed and hid her face making Y/N laugh as well. Yuxin came in with a box of bandages and other things to clean Y/N's cut. She treated her while Keran tried to distract her from the pain. After a few minutes, Y/N was all patched up and thanked the older girls. 

'BABY ARE YOU OKAY? JIAQI CAME AND GOT US. WHERE IS MY BABY?' Anqi and came in and demanded to see Y/N. When she saw her she ran up to her and carefully hugged her. 'KEKE, FANFAN LET'S GO BEAT THIS BITCH UP. HOW DARE SHE TOUCH MY BABY, WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?' Anqi started punching the air while shouting making Y/N laugh. 'Be careful Baby. You might re-open your cut.' Anqi looked at her with a serious look. 'Okay sorry Mum.' Anqi smiled. 'That's right, Mama's here and she's not gonna let that psycho near you again.' 

Yuxin and Keran started laughing as well. 'We'll tell Kun that you can't perform tomorrow.' Yuxin stood up, 'Nooo. I'm okay. I'll take painkillers and be careful. I can perform with you guys. Yuxin please.' Y/N begged Yuxin and gave her no excuse to tell Kun. 'Please. If I don't perform, then I'll ruin it for all of you guys. I don't want to do that. I'm fine. I promise I'll be careful and I'll make sure that nothing else happens to me.' Yuxin sighed. She knew how much she wanted to perform but she was scared that Y/N would end up in a worse condition.

She wanted to keep her safe but if she told Kun then she knew that Y/N would definitely be feeling worse. There was a chance that she'd still be okay after the performance. 'Fine. But no intense practice today. Eat lot's of food and drink loads of water. You do not leave this room with out me, Keran, Fan, Anqi or Shuxin. And if something happens then I tell Kun okay?' Y/N nodded eagerly and jumped up to hug Yuxin. 'Boo be careful. Any sudden movements might re-open your supposed scratch.' Y/N ignored her and buried her face in her neck. 'Thank you.' 

___________

Hellooooooooooooooooo

My english teacher is racist.....

She can go ✨suck her mum✨

Sorry the brit came out 😂

Thanks for readingggggg :)))))