-63-

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME READERS)

Yuxin took Y/N down to their practice room as Y/N refused to stay in bed. When they got there many people swarmed them asking what happened but Yuxin made them give Y/N some space. Y/N tried to practice along side the other girls but found herself to weak to do so. She sat down in a corner and brought her knees up to her chest. 

Yuxin stopped midway of the dance to check on Y/N, 'Boo?' Y/N kept her head hidden but hummed in response. She wrapped her arms around Y/N and held her in her embrace. Y/N's mind relived the moments where her oxygen was cut off and felt her breathing become shallow. She brought her hands up to her neck to try and free the imaginary hands pressing down on her but found nothing there. She lifted her head to try and inhale easier making Yuxin look up at her with concern. 

Yuxin saw the fear in Y/N's eyes, making her heart drop. She noticed Y/N struggling to breath and tried to pull her back to reality. 'Hey Y/N, look at me. You're okay. You're safe. I'm here. It's okay.' She pulled her legs down and held her hands. Y/N looked at her and blinked a few times, realising her situation. She focused on getting her breathing back to normal and smiled at Yuxin with the little energy she had. 

'Don't,' Yuxin brought Y/N's head to her shoulder. She stroked her head until she fell asleep before carefully moving her to the side. She took off her jacket and put it over her shoulders and grabbed Keran's jumper, folded it and made a little pillow for Y/N to use. She went over and turned the music down a little and headed to grab some food for everyone.

When Y/N woke up she saw Yuxin, Keran, Fan, Gia, Anqi and Shuxin eating near her. She slightly sat up but froze when she heard Yuxin, 'Go back to sleep.' Y/N looked up to Yuxin who was looking down at her with a serious look. 'I'm okay. I've slept enough.' Y/N completely sat up and took a few deep breaths. 'Try and eat.' Fan handed her lunch to her with a small smile. She scooted closer to them as they continued talking about their dance practices.

'Y/N baby, who did this to you?' Anqi looked at the her with anger and concern in her eyes. 'Tell me and I'll make sure they never even look at you again.' Y/N smiled at the smaller girl but shook her head. 'Anqi won't take no for an answer and neither will I.' Shuxin spoke up. All the girls' attention turned on Y/N who looked down at her food. 'I have a feeling I know.' Gia said making Y/N's head snap in her direction with wide eyes. 

'You do?'

____________

Helloooooooo

I want to cryyyyyyyyyy.

Thanks for readingggg :))))))))))