-62-

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME READERS)

Y/N's eyes widened when she felt Jade grab her neck to stand her up and pushed her against a wall. She gasped for breath and tried to fight back but Jade's grip around her neck only tightened with each movement. Jade noticed Y/N become weaker and let go of her, letting her fall on the floor trying to suck in as much air as she could while coughing.

'Did you think that was it you fucking brat.' She grasped Y/N's hair and made her face up. She took hold of the struggling girls neck again and this time used her body weight to cut off her airway. Tears formed and she gave up fighting Jade. She watched the world go black and felt herself get colder and colder. 

Yuxin got a sudden bad feeling in her stomach when she realised Y/N still wasn't back. 'I'm gonna go look for Y/N.' She left the practice room and headed up for her dorm. She looked around and couldn't see her anywhere. She called out her name while checking the bathroom. She was going to give up and leave when she noticed a shoe sticking out from behind her bed. She gulped and took a deep breath before walking around to see Y/N unconscious on the floor.

She dropped to her knees while feeling around for a pulse and checked her breathing. Her pulse was slightly slow and her breathing was inconsistent. She moved her hair out of the way of her face when she noticed some red bruises on her neck. Tears were already streaming down her face while she tried to wake Y/N up by shaking her lightly. 'Y/N please wake up.' she pleaded to Y/N. She moved her to a position where it was easier for air to make it's way to her lungs and lifted her head placing it on her lap while rubbing her arms to keep her warm. 

'Please.' Yuxin closed her eyes when she felt Y/N's head move in her lap. Her eye's shot open and she called out Y/N's name until she regained some conscious. She started coughing and Yuxin swiftly sat her up to help her recover. 'Y-Yuxin are y-you o-okay?' Y/N slowly looked around at Yuxin who was wiping her tears away. 

'You were passed out on the floor with unsteady breathing and you're asking if I'm okay? Did you hit your head or something? And what happened to your neck?' Y/N rubbed her neck and shook her head. 'Don't worry. I'm okay.' Y/N smiled weakly. 'Don't worry? Oh ok I won't worry. I'll just carry on and act like nothing happened.' Yuxin said sarcastically. 'Good.' Y/N breathed out, looking away.

'Sorry Y/N, did you just say good? Y/N you do realise that I'm not gonna do that. You do realise I was being sarcastic. You do realise that I'm always gonna worry about the tiniest thing that happens to you because I love you.' Yuxin pulled Y/N onto her lap, being careful so she wasn't in any pain. Y/N turned slightly to face Yuxin. 'I tell you not to worry because worrying over me isn't good for you or your health. I care about you and your wellbeing because I love you too.' 

____________

Hellooooooooooooooooo

School sucks get me out of hereeeee.

Thanks for readinggggg :))))))