-76-

The trainees had been learning the theme song and were practicing it until they collapsed. '3 days isn't enough.' Zhang Yu huffed out on the floor. Y/N wiped the sweat from her forehead and tried to steady her breathing. Yuxin was lying on the floor face down and Zhuoyi was slowly crawling over to get a drink. 'You're getting better though.' Y/N breathed out while getting up. 'Come on we can get in a few more runs before dinner.' She helped the other girls up when they heard an announcement being made. 

'Can all trainees from class A and B please gather in class C's practice room and class D trainees head to class F's practice room. Thank you.' The girls looked at each other in confusion while picking up their stuff. 'I guess we won't be able to get a few runs in before dinner.' They headed to where the trainees were gathering. 

'KeKe, do you know what's happening?' Y/N asked Keran while giving her a hug. She shook her head and shrugged. 'Fan?' Y/N looked up at Fan who had zoned out on her hands. Keran looked at her and took her in for a hug which made her come back to reality. 'What's wrong?' Keran whispered in the younger girls ear. She hugged Keran back, 'I can't learn the dance. I can't do it Keran. I haven't slept. I haven't eaten. I'm trying my best and more but I can't do it.' Keran hugged Fan tightly and stroked her head.

Y/N and Yuxin joined in the hug from behind and tried to comfort her the best they could. 'Can I please have everyone's attention?' The girls pulled away and everyone sat on the floor awaiting the message. 'Three of the mentors will not be able to make it here due to schedule clashes. You have been given a 15 day extension for the theme song assessment. Thank you.' The girls looked at each other and sighed in relief. 'TIME TO EATTTT.' Everyone turned to see Anqi jumping up and heading for dinner. 

Everyone laughed and started to move out of the room. The girls got out of the practice room but Fan started walking the opposite way. 'Fan, food's this way.' Yuxin called out. 'Nah, I still need to practice.' Fan smiled brightly before turning around. 'You've practice enough don't you think.' Keran called out and ran up to her. 'No. I don't think I've practiced enough because I haven't learnt the dance to good enough degree yet.' She smiled at Keran before looking away. 

'Fan,' Keran held her wrist, 'Come and eat. If you don't you'll pass out and get hurt. Then you won't be able to practice. I worry about you, you know.' She looked at her with concern. 'I know but you don't need to. I'll be fine.' She tried to pull her wrist free but Keran wouldn't let her go. 'You're eating with us, whether you like it or not.' She gave her a serious look making Fan pout. 'Kekeee,' She whined. 'Come on Fan.' Y/N held out her hand for her to take but Fan shook her head. 

'Fine if you won't eat, neither will I.' Keran said while cocking her head to the side. 'No you should eat, you're probably hungry.' Fan pushed the older girl slightly towards Y/N and Yuxin but she didn't budge. 'You haven't eaten properly in days.' Keran pulled her towards her. 'Mmmmm, I smell potatoes.' Y/N sniffed the air and felt her mouth water. 

'Potatoes?' Fan became interested despite her best efforts to try not to show it. 'Mhmm, and they smell good. Yuxin let's go before they're all gone.' Y/N dragged Yuxin to the food hall leaving Keran and Fan. 'Coming?' Keran smiled knowing potatoes were Fan's weakness. She tried to resist the offer but found herself walking to the food hall behind Keran. 

________________

Hellooooooooooooooooo

School is stressfulllllllll

Thanks for readinggggg :))))))))))