-155-

'This is abuse.'

'Is it now?'

'It's harassment.'

'And what are you going to do about it?'

'Stand up for myself. I've had enough of you bullying me and tormenting me. You don't scare me. Right now I may be under you but I am NOT intimidated by you. You annoying brat. I'm not gonna let you carry on treating me like you have been doing. So you better stop.'

'....'

'Why aren't you saying anything?'

'....'

'Say something please.'

'You look really cute.'

'I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE. LISTEN TO ME!! I'M SUPPOSED TO LOOK ANGRY. STOP SMILING!! I'M BEING SERIOUSSS!!'

'Okay sorry sorry. What were you saying?'

'You're a meanie and a bully...'

'Oh yeah, I'm a meanie and a bully and I should stop acting like this from now on. I'm an awfully bad person and I'm making your life hell.'

'You're not an awfully bad person....'

'No?'

'No....'

'But you said I'm a meanie and a bully.'

'Yeah you bully me... and you're a big meanie... and you annoy me... a lot...'

'So how am I not an awfully bad person?'

'Because..... I don't know..... you aren't an awfully bad person though.'

'Someone can't make their mind up.'

'Shh.'

'Or what?'

'.....'

'I'm waiting.'

'Don't put me on the spot like that. I'll think of something.'

'You keep thinking baby girl. In the mean time you can make up for earlier.'

'.......'

'What's wrong babe?'

'.......nothing...... but I should really have that shower.'

'Shower huh?'

Y/N gulped while Yuxin looked her up and down. 'What you need is a bath not a shower.' A smirk appearing on her lips. 'But we only have showers back at the dorm...' Y/N said quietly. 'I know someone who we can ask.' Yuxin said trailing her hand up Y/N's exposed abdomen. 'Who?' Y/N said trying her best to not let Yuxin see how flustered she was getting. 'Kun.' Y/N looked at her confused then realised that the mentors had some dorms arranged for them if they need to stay the night in the building, if they can't get home or if they've got to shoot early in the morning, saving them an extra trip and time.

'Would he even let us?' Y/N asked sliding her arms into the arms of the jacket underneath her when she felt a cool breeze from an open window. 'Maybe if we ask nicely.' Yuxin said while her hands continued to freely roam around Y/N's bare skin. 'There's a camera.' Y/N said finding it harder and harder to keep calm. She saw Yuxin's annoyed expression and couldn't stop a smile from forming. 'Smiling are we? I think we should go some place else where we can continue our little chat hm?' Y/N huffed out and looked up at her. 'Just so you know, you can pay for my funeral. I'm not made of money.' She said earning a chuckle from Yuxin. 'I promise to take full responsibility and suffer the consequences but first I'll take you to nirvana.'

_________________________________________

1 year