-33-

Y/N woke up to the sound of the rain lightly pattering outside her window. She sat up on her bed and rubbed her eyes before slowly getting out of bed. She did her morning routine and stretched for a bit before readying her things for that night. 

She decided to go on a quick jog to familiarise herself with her new neighbourhood and to make sure that she was awake. She came back and showered and spent the rest of the day making sure all of her luggage was complete and had a few bites to eat here and there. 

The afternoon came quickly and she started to get ready for the dinner for the show she was attending. She got out her red jacket, plain white cropped tee, black jeans and her white heeled ankle boots. She changed quickly and started applying some light makeup and tying her hair up into a high pony leaving out her bangs. She choose some big hoop earrings to go with her outfit and made her way to the lounge to check out. 

She arrived at the chosen venue after some time and prayed that she wasn't late as she had got stuck in some evening traffic. She hurried off to find the room after leaving her luggage behind so that the staff could take it up to her dorm. She quickly checked her reflection in the mirror and took a few deep breaths before opening the door to see a long table half full with girls. She kept a calm expression and introduced herself. 

She looked at the mentors and recognised them instantly. She smiled brightly as they asked her a few questions about herself and when they were finished looked up to find a vacant seat. She looked up and saw some empty seats near the back. Her eyes quickly scanned across some of the girls while she was looking for a chair and felt herself stop breathing when her eyes locked with the last person she expected to find. 

She bit her lip and kept her head low before walking near the back and sitting down at an available seat. She didn't dare to look in her direction again and tried her best to stay relaxed but her mind was going crazy. Soon chairs around her filled up and she greeted them but didn't say much after. When the food came she barely ate anything and kept her head down. Soon the mentors had finished explaining the instructions for the following day. 

People started to finish off and headed for their dorms to find out who they were going to be sharing with for their stay. She had felt eyes on her throughout the whole meal and rushed to leave the hall the second she got the chance. She headed up to her dorm and quickly washed up. She had chosen one of the bottom bunks and tried her best to calm down. She tried to shut out the continuous thoughts in her head and soon found herself falling asleep.

____________________

Helloooooo

I'm so scared to post this because I don't wanna be judged for my drawingggg. (I can't draw shoes. I can't draw full stop. I'm sorry leave me alone.) Please be nice and no I don't know where 75% of her head went it was half 2 in the morning and I was falling asleep trying to revise and get the outfit done. I just realised her right leg looks really fat but I don't wanna do it again because I've redone it way too many times.

The second one is wayyy simpler the only colours I need are black and white so that should be easy. Imma do the final version of it tomorrow after school and hopefully get another chapter up tomorrow. 

Hope everyone's well!!

Thanks for readinggg :)))