-144-

'All done.' Y/N smiled at the reflection when she saw the back of her shoulder. 'You know the rest. Keep it clean and out of the sun etcetera etcetera.' Y/N and Gia took the creams and lotions they needed before thanking Jun. They walked over to the counter arm in arm and saw Fan looking at Keran's ankle. 'I'll pay for us. You go back.' Gia said but Y/N stayed. 'No it's too much for you to pay by yourself.' Gia shook her head while handing Jun her card. 'Too late.' Y/N looked at her defeated. 'I'll transfer you the money.' She said while the older girl shook her head. 'Hey Jun. Do you think we can exchange numbers. I really like this place and I'm definitely gonna be coming back here.' Jun looked at her dumbfounded. 'Um yes of course.' He stuttered making Gia smile.

She covered her pink ears behind her hair but Y/N noticed and nudged her with a smirk. They said their byes and turned to their friends. 'Shall we go.' Fan looked up and smiled. 'Keke got another tattoo as well.' She said making Y/N and Gia scramble to see it. 'Wow, it's so prettyyy.' They said in unison before grabbing their things to leave. 'Bye Jun!' Gia called out as she shut the door behind her. She looked over at Y/N who has hugging Yuxin's arm and looking back at her with a raised eyebrow. 'I have the engagement, wedding, honeymoon, baby showers and first birthday's of your grandkids planned.' She said while Gia rolled her eyes trying to hide her smile. 

'Does it hurt?' Yuxin said making Y/N look up at her. Y/N shook her head and smiled up when Yuxin quickly pulled her to side. 'What happened?' She said looking around to see the boy from before. 'YOU!' She heard Jade storm up to him from behind her. 'YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SHOW YOUR FACE AND TRY AGAIN AFTER WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY? HAVEN'T YOU GOT ANY SHAME?' Y/N was still slightly clueless about what happened but soon Keran and Yuxin were either side of Jade. 'Y/N come here.' Anqi and Shuxin pulled her back next to them. The rest of her friends surrounded her, protectively.

She realised what had happened and pushed her way past her friends. 'Guys, stop. Please.' She saw Yuxin holding the boy from his collar who had a smirk plastered all over his face. Yuxin was stuck in a state of rage and only resurfaced when she felt Y/N pull her away. 'Yuxin calm down. Look at me.' Y/N held her face in her hands. 'Y/N don't stop me.' She said looking into her eyes. 'He didn't do anything.' She smiled. 'He almost did.' Yuxin said getting mad again. 'And if he did then I wouldn't have a reason to stop you. But he didn't.'

'This is isn't the first time.' She reasoned desperately. 'So let's do it right with a cool mind.' Y/N said pulling her in for a hug. Yuxin sighed and relaxed her tensed body. They turned around when they heard the boy cry out. They saw him rolling on the floor. 'That should keep him busy. I'll call the police. The rest of you go home.' Gia said. 'What did you do?' Qisui asked. 'Kicked him where it hurts.' Anqi and Shuxin made their way forward. 'I wanna kick him in the balls as well.' They said making Y/N speak up. 'Guys, can we all go home please.' 

Without further discussion, most of the girls forgot about the boy and started walking. Keran, Fan and Gia stayed to make sure the boy was dealt with. Yuxin protectively put her arm around Y/N not caring about if people took pictures. She was well covered wearing a mask, shades and a bucket hat but Y/N stayed alert just in case. Soon they arrived and all headed up to their dorms. 'I'm gonna take a shower.' Y/N said before quickly pecking Yuxin's lips and ruffling her hair. 

She sighed before running the shower and stripped. She stepped into the steamy shower and began washing. She let the water fall on her hair but leaned against the wall when she felt suffocating feeling from when she was rehearsing again. 'Shit.' She cursed as she opened the shower door and fell to her knees coughing uncontrollably. 'Yuxin...' She weakly called out as she grabbed her chest struggling more with every passing second. 

'Help... please...'

_______________________________________

🖤