-128-

'Hang on lemme just see who you guys think it is.' Everybody groaned while Y/N just laughed. 'Oh Y/N's laughing. Who do you think it is?' He asked with a cheeky smile. 'I think it's either Xia Yan or Li Yichen. It could be Xueying or Wang Wanchen or even Ma Shujan. They're all pretty versatile even if they have one strong point and are very caring towards other trainees.' Kun looked at her confused. 'What about yourself?' Y/N shook her head and laughed. 'No. I ranked 60th. There's no way in hell I jumped up 34 places.' Kun looked at her in shock. 'You don't even think the slightest bit that you'll get through?' She shook her head.

'I have a habit of not getting my hopes up and preparing for the worst because I'm used to things ending badly for me.' She sighed but tried to maintain a smile. Kun nodded slightly sadly and took a deep breath. 'Well... this time things ended well for you. Congratulations for taking the 24th place.' He smiled up at her. Yuxin and her friends let out the breath they were holding and instantly stood up to pull Y/N in for a hug. 'WE TOLD YOU! SEE! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!' Her friends shook her while she let the news sink in.

When they had finally pulled away Yuxin pulled her in for a hug and hid her face in her hair. She kissed her neck and whispered, 'I love you.' before pulling away. Y/N didn't know what took over her and she suddenly started to cry. She was shocked at what she had achieved and once again overwhelmed by the support she had earned from her friends. 'Don't cry Boo.' Yuxin wiped away her tears before telling her to head down. When she reached the bottom she saw Fan with tears in her eyes. She hugged Zhuoyi who congratulated her and jumped up to tightly hug Fan.

'We told you that you'd make it.' She sniffed while Y/N continued to cry into her shoulder. The older hushed her and rubbed her back while she pulled away. Kun passed her some tissues and waited for her to gather herself before announcing more results. Fan took Y/N's hand in hers to comfort her which Y/N appreciated. The rest of the eliminations continued and the top nine were announced. 9-3 were Zihan, Xue'er, Jiaqi, Anqi, Xiaotang, Keyin and Yan, leaving the Xin's to compete for the top spot.

In the end Yuxin had taken the second place and Shuxin had kept her first position. Y/N looked over to the other side of the room. She saw Gia and Qisui sat next to each other with smiles with Handong close by. She took a deep breath knowing all well that all of them wouldn't be able to stay on the show. Her eyes welled up again. Gia had saved her life and stood by her when things were bad. Qisui understood her situation and was comforting even if she didn't know the whole story. Handong helped Y/N feel at ease whenever Jade was close and knew how to cheer her up. She made these friends and wasn't sure if she was ready to say bye yet. 

_____________

🖤