-145-

'Y/N! Y/N! I'M COMING IN STAY WHERE YOU ARE.' Yuxin opened the door to see Y/N's frail body on the floor shivering slightly while she was coughing. She grabbed the towel and took her into her arms. She wrapped her in the towel and patted her back. Y/N had no strength to hold her head up and leaned against Yuxin after she had finally stopped coughing. She was still finding it hard to breath but felt at ease feeling Yuxin's warm embrace around her. 'The... water...' She breathed out weakly. 'Don't worry about the water. Try and steady your breathing.' She said covering Y/N's chest and legs with her arms and the towel. 

They heard noises coming from inside their room and saw their dorm mates looking at them leaned against the wall with concern. 'What happened?' Keran asked, turning the shower off while Yuxin checked that Y/N was properly covered. 'I'm guessing she couldn't breathe. It's like that time when she was practicing and I woke up to her coughing. It might've been the steam. We should get it her seen at the hospital.' Y/N shook her head. 'I'll be fine. It might be a one off thing. Well two off.' She had regained some of her strength back but decided to bury herself further into Yuxin's embrace before pulling away. 

'Oh shit. You're drenched.' She looked down at her white t-shirt sticking to her, revealing her finely toned abs. She looked away with a visible flustered expression making Yuxin smile. 'It's fine. Don't worry.' She pulled her back after peeling her top off leaving her in her sports bra. 'You'll catch a cold.' Y/N said covering Yuxin with some of her towel. 'We'll leave you two to do what you need to do. We'll be Keyin, Xinwen, Handong and Nineone. Give us a call if you need anything.' Keran said and the couple nodded up. 

Y/N faced Yuxin fully and wrapped her arms around her bare waist. She rested her head on her chest while the older rested her hands on Y/N's exposed thighs. She traced circles with her thumbs on her inner thigh making Y/N close her eyes while her butterflies exploded in her stomach. She took this opportunity to move up and place kisses on Yuxin's neck, getting rougher with every passing moment. Yuxin leaned her head back giving Y/N more space, her moans encouraging Y/N to carry on. 

Y/N pressed her body on Yuxin's forcing shaky breaths out of her. Y/N began leaving quick kisses on Yuxin's lips, teasing her until she snapped. 'Stop teasing.' She said making Y/N smile innocently and back away. 'If you say so.' She looked back to the shower, 'Consider it pay back for yesterday.' She said making Yuxin groan. 'I still need that shower by the way.' She said with a sly smile. Yuxin helped Y/N up after standing up herself. Y/N stepped back into the shower holding Yuxin's arm to help with balance. 

'Wait don't go.' Y/N said with a slightly scared expression. Yuxin nodded before telling her to start and she'll join her in a minute. Y/N nodded and ran the water again. She adjusted the temperature so it was slightly cooler than before and tried to relax in the warmth of the shower. She thought about what could've caused her recent coughing fits but was interrupted from her train of thought when she felt Yuxin's arm loosely wrap themselves her bare waist. She turned around and hid her face in the elder's chest. 'What's wrong babe?' Y/N shook her head as Yuxin reached out for the shampoo. 

'I called your name a few times and you didn't respond.' She said softly massaging it into Y/N's scalp. 'I'm sorry.' Y/N said lifting her head. 'Did I do anything?' Yuxin asked making Y/N frown at her. 'Of course not. Don't ever think that.' Y/N avoided Yuxin's eyes. 'Babe look at me.' Y/N slowly looked up to see Yuxin smiling. 'I said me.' Y/N looked slightly confused but Yuxin pointed at the window of the shower door where she had drawn a smiley face with an arrow saying 'Me'. She rolled her eyes and smiled. Yuxin let out a small laugh at her reaction.

'This feels nice.' Y/N said. 'What feels nice?' Yuxin raised an eyebrow. 'You washing my hair. From now on only you can wash my hair.' Y/N said with a small smile. 'Ok baby. I'll wash your hair from now on.' She replied back with a laugh. She began rinsing her hair and this time Y/N began gently rubbing in the shampoo into Yuxin's hair. After they had finished washing and a few mini water fights, Yuxin turned the shower off. 'We could've washed all the trainees and staff members with the water we used today.' Yuxin said taking Y/N into her arms. 

'Who said we're done?' 

_______________________________________

🖤