-132-

They said their byes after being on call with the girls from Korea for a few hours and Handong let out a sigh. 'You miss them?' She nodded and pouted. A few tears escaped her eyes making Y/N pull her in for a hug. 'Don't cry, you'll see them again soon.' She patted her back while she quickly calmed down and regained herself. 'It's just sad because it means I have to leave you guys as well.' She looked around at everyone, savouring her moments and trying to make the last. 'It's gonna be okay. At least now you have friends both there and here. And we'll see each other when we can.' She nodded and they got ready to for dinner. 

'Hey guys, should we have a huge sleepover on the roof?' Fan suggested. Y/N caught up with Yuxin and intertwined their fingers before agreeing. 'It shouldn't rain and the weather's warm.' Jiaqi said from behind them. 'Okay, after food, we'll go back to the dorms to get anything we need like blankets, pillows, snacks and anything else necessary.' Xi'ai announced as they entered the food hall. 'I SMELL HOTPOT!' Anqi said instantly. 'COME ON SIT DOWN. EAT ALL THE FOOD YOU CAN AND IF YOU DON'T WANT CHILLIES GIVE THEM TO ME!' 

Everyone laughed as they sat down to eat. Dinner was better than usual. Yuxin was starting to get sleepy and was extra clingy making some of their friends fan girl. Xiaotang got drunk.... again and everyone tried different combinations of food. Qisui had filmed the whole thing for her vlog but decided in the end not to upload it anywhere. 'This is our eyes only.' She said as they headed up to the roof. 'Yuxin, I wanna quickly check on someone. I'll see you there, okay?' She pouted in her direction. 'Can I go with you?' She looped her arms around the smaller girls waist making her sigh and nod. 'We'll be up in a few minutes.' 

They rushed over to Jade's dorm to see if she was okay. She opened the door and smiled slightly when she saw Y/N which quickly disappeared when her eyes shifted to Yuxin. 'She's tired and isn't going to say anything to you don't worry. You okay?' Jade nodded and moved out of the way, signalling them to come in. 'No, no it's okay. Just wanted to check if your okay. We were gonna have a sleepover on the roof. Do you wanna come?' Jade was taken aback by her offer. 'I'll ruin it.' 

'I wanna prove to everyone else that you're not a bad person.' She held her hand out which was pulled back by Yuxin almost straight away. 'I'm not sharing you right now.' She whispered making Y/N laugh. 'Okay so apparently I can't be shared with you, but I still want you to come with us.' Jade smiled. 'You two are cute together.' Y/N blushed slightly at her words. 'You coming?' Jade sighed and finally nodded making Y/N smile. 'Grab anything comfortable and come on let's go.' She nodded and soon they were on their way back up. 'Y/N...' She turned around.

'Thank you.'

_______________

🖤