-134-

The group of friends were joined by the rest of the trainees to watch the sunset together while they had the chance. 'I don't think I'll every get the chance to watch the sunset with so many girls again.' Jade breathed out. 'It's nice.' Y/N agreed watching the sun paint streaks of orange and pink mixing with the blue of the night to create a beautiful purple. They watched the last moments of the sun of that day and the night creep across the heavens. Soon it had darkened and most of the trainees had returned back to their dorms. The girls had arranged some fairy lights around them and had put their phones with the flashlights on in the middle that Fan had named the 'Digital Fire.' 

'Guys let's play a game.' Y/N groaned. 'Fan your games are never good.' The girl ignored her and pulled out a few boxes of pokey and placed them in the middle. 'We won't spin the bottle otherwise it'll melt in the digital fire.' She smiled cheekily. 'Well how do you plan on us getting paired then genius?' Fan looked at Gia who had a face mask on. 'Well we could rock, paper, scissors until there's only two people standing mud face.' Everyone watched in silence as Fan made a miserable attempt to dodge a shoe that was hurled at her by Gia.

'Okay babies let's play.' Anqi said. They all played a few rounds of rock, paper scissors and luckily Y/N and Yuxin saved themselves. Y/N rubbed her arm when she felt something hit it. She looked down to see one of the boxes and looked up. 'You and Yuxin play amongst each other, so Yuxin doesn't risk getting jealous.' Fan said making Yuxin stick her tongue out at her. 'I don't get jealous.' She said tightening her grip on Y/N's waist and making Fan laugh. 'How about we pick the first couple, sorry I mean pair to go first hm?' Y/N said, taking Yuxin's side and making Fan turn into a tomato. 

'What are you implying?' Shuxin said who had opened one of the packs and was eating the snack. 'Hmm, I don't know if I should be the one answering that question. Fan would you like clear any misunderstanding?' Keran rolled her eyes and pulled Fan towards her before locking their lips. 'There.' She said with a slight smirk making the couple across them laugh. 'Y-you guys didn't s-see that. Y-you're all d-dreaming.' She said flustered. 'Fan don't bother. We're going out.' Keran said before grabbing a pokey stick out of a box and placing it between her lips seductively. 

Fan looked over to Keran who was calling her to come play with her and felt her cheeks heat up again. 'It's not much of a surprise to us to be honest. You guys aren't exactly subtle.' Gia said making everyone laugh. Keran rolled her eyes, pulling Fan towards her and started playing while everyone else thought of something else to play. 'I have a game in mind but it's for Y/N and Yuxin.' Keyin said making Y/N wail, 'Why us??' Keyin laughed before pulling out her collection of lip balm.

'Guess that flavour.'

___________

Double update x

🖤