-41 & IMPORTANT QUESTION-

Early next morning, Yuxin found Y/N still latched to her with no signs of letting go. The other two were still asleep as she could hear them turn and snore on their beds. She needed to pee but didn't want to wake Y/N. She gently tried to remove Y/N's from her waist but Y/N held on tighter and a quiet whine escaped her lips. She tried again and got the same reaction. She quietly whispered Y/N's name in her ear until her eyes slowly opened. Yuxin was in a trance looking into her eyes until Y/N blinked and hummed in response.

Yuxin lightly blushed and told Y/N she needed to pee avoiding eye-contact. Y/N whined slightly and retracted her arms from Yuxin's waist releasing Yuxin from her warm embrace. Yuxin quickly ran to the bathroom and finished her business so Y/N could warm up again. When she came back she found Y/N sitting up on the bed half asleep yawning. Yuxin climbed into her bed again and took Y/N back into her arms where she quickly dozed off again. Yuxin stroked her head and lightly massaged her head for the next hour or two making sure Y/N was okay.

Yuxin heard Keran climb down from her bunk above Y/N's and watched her laze into the bathroom to get ready. When she got out she walked over to her desk and started doing her hair and make up, ignoring Yuxin on Y/N's bed. Half an hour later she went up to Fan's bed and quietly woke her up. 

After Fan had come out of the bathroom she noticed Yuxin missing from her bed and looked around the whole room before stopping at Y/N's bed. Fan shouted out at Yuxin who tried her best to get her to quieten down as Y/N was still asleep but failed to do so. Y/N slowly got up and rubbed her eyes examining her surrounding. She pouted slightly and looked at Yuxin sleepily. Yuxin sat up and let Y/N lean on her.

'Morning Xinba.' she mumbled quietly. 'Morning Boo,' Yuxin replied earning a hard stare from Fan. She remembered what happened the night before and took a deep breath a shook her head. Y/N looked up at Yuxin asking her if everything was okay which she hummed in response looking away. Her heart started to race and Y/N could feel it as her ear was close to Yuxin's chest. She questioned Yuxin who blushed involuntarily. She could feel her ears and her whole face heat up as she realised how close Y/N's face was too her. Y/N thought Yuxin was sick and brought her hand up to Yuxin's forehead which was burning. She checked her cheek and behind her neck which had the same result.

She told Keran to get Yuxin a glass of water and gave Yuxin some distance so she could cool off. Yuxin pulled her back and told her she was okay and buried her blushing face into Y/N's neck. She carefully adjusted her position so she was sitting on Yuxin's lap and wrapped her arms around Yuxin's neck. After a few moments, Y/N asked Yuxin if she slept well, still not convinced that she was well enough to practice, to which Yuxin replied the best sleep she had ever had. Y/N smiled slightly 'If you say so.' She slowly got up to go get ready.

While Y/N was in the bathroom, she thought over what happened and realised how close she had been to Yuxin. She instantly became a blushing mess and rushed over to the sink to splash cold water on her face. She took a few deep breaths and cooled herself down again. After she finished she saw Yuxin a few steps away from the door of the bathroom waiting to go in. She smiled while trying to take it easy. She sat at her desk where she applied some light make up and tried tying her hair in a pony but her hair got caught on her ear piercing making her cry out in pain.

Yuxin heard and came out of the bathroom mid way brushing her teeth. She grabbed some ice out of the mini fridge-freezer and gently placed in near Y/N's ear after Keran unhooked Y/N's hair from her ear and finished styling her hair. Y/N looked up at Yuxin and told her to go finish brushing her teeth with a smile as she reassured her that she was okay. She took the ice from Yuxin's hands and slowly placed it back onto her ear.

She quietly winced in pain hoping Yuxin wouldn't notice but she turned around with concern in her eyes. She took the ice back from the younger girls hands and continued to treat her ear. Y/N grabbed the toothbrush in Yuxin's mouth and started to brush her teeth for Yuxin causing Yuxin to laugh. Soon Yuxin's mouth was filled with foam causing her to run to the bathroom and finish up. Y/N took this opportunity to quickly gather her things and made her way to breakfast downstairs.

____________

Hellooooo

I hit 1K 5 days ago and I'm already a few reads away 1.3K. Like what the fuck. People wanna read this?? You guys have no idea how much that means to me. I published the first few chapters of this story on the 24th of August. It is now the 19th of October. Not even 2 months later, I hit 1K reads. That means y'all clicked on my story 1000 times in total. This is the first time so many people have appreciated my work and I'm forever grateful to you guys. 

I tried to think of a way to thank you guys but I didn't really know what to do. So I'm gonna ask if there is anything you want me to do for you guys. 

You guys can comment here....

Or you can dm me on wattpad or instagram (@/UUUUUUUUU_MMMMMMMMM)

Y'all quiet... but Y'all seem like sweet ppl. Hmu I don't bite I promise. 😬😆❤

Love you guys so muchhhh.

Thanks for readingggg :))))

(EDIT: Just hit 1.3K 12 minutes later. 😂 Thank you guyssss!!!)