-85-

The next few days consisted of stage rehearsals and dress rehearsals. All 109 girls were exhausted but were still determined to do their best. They performed time and time again until the staff were satisfied with their performances. Tomorow they would film the theme song. Slowly, the stage was emptied and the girls went to get ready for dinner. 

After dinner, most girls headed straight for bed but Y/N was restless and Yuxin could tell. 'You can't sit still. Is everything okay?' Y/N nodded, 'Yeah I just feel like I have extra energy I need to get rid of. If I don't then I don't think I'll be able to sleep.' She jumped up, 'We've all been dancing like crazy for hours, how do you still have energy?' Y/N laughed slightly. 'Not physical energy, mental energy.' 

She thought for a minute before walking off through the doors making Yuxin chase after her. 'What are you going to do?' Yuxin asked while linking their arms together. 'I'm not entirely sure but I remember Yijeong asking if I could roughly pull something together for him.' Yuxin was confused. Who was Yijeong and what was she gonna pull together? 'Huh?' Y/N looked over to Yuxin who had a lost expression on her face. 

Sudden realisation hit Y/N. 'Um, nothing, huh?' She tried to play it off when she clocked that no one knew that she was a music producer. 'Y/N what are you not telling me?' Yuxin held her by her waist. 'I don't know what you're talking about.' Y/N said looking away from Yuxin. 'You don't know huh? Who's Yijeong and what did he ask you to do?' Y/N tried to break free from Yuxin's hold but ended up being cornered in the middle of a staircase.

Yuxin's arms blocked Y/N from escaping from the sides and she moved her body close to her so she didn't have much space to think either. Yuxin tilted her head to the side while waiting for Y/N's answer. 'I don't know what you're on about.' She avoided eye contact and sunk as far into the wall as she could. Yuxin raised an eyebrow making Y/N blush like crazy. She smiled down at the younger girl and brought her face closer to her.

'Tell meee.' She whined playfully making Y/N blush even more. Y/N sighed, 'I'll tell you when we get to the music studios.' She gently pushed past Yuxin before heading up the stairs to her destination. She entered the room and went over to look at the instruments. She ran her hands over the guitar stings to check if it was in tune and smiled when the perfect sound reached her ears. She inspected the piano and quickly scanned over the drums. When she was satisfied with the conditions of the instruments she sat down to play.

_______________

💜