-164-

A/N
In case people are lost, Y/N has been swapped with Chen Jue in this group but I liked Wang Chengxuan's outfit more so Chengxuan will be wearing what Chen Jue wore and Y/N will wear what Chengxuan wore :))

The time had come again. The girls were all sitting in the dressing rooms getting their hair and make up done before they went off to shoot their performances. Y/N had her eyes closed as the stylist applied her dark eyeshadow not noticing Yuxin walk past. Her hair was in a high ponytail with her side bangs out and her hair curled sightly so her hair was wavy. Her eyes fluttered open and she quickly looked over her outfit. She wasn't wearing her jacket so her shoulders were bare and her cleavage showing sightly. She was glad that she had covered up any hickeys with concealer before they had left but most where only where Yuxin would see them. After she had finished, she stood up after thanking the stylist and walked over to the clothing rack to grab her jacket.

'I'm not the biggest fan of the lack of clothing you're wearing you know.' A voice said behind her making her jump. She turned around to see Yuxin look down at her with a look that made Y/N gulp. Her eyeshadow made her eyes look dark and lustful causing a blush to creep up on her face. Yuxin moved forwards causing the smaller girl to step back until her back was up against the rack. Yuxin leaned in and Y/N squeezed her eyes shut waiting for something to happen.

She expected to find Yuxin's lips on her but was met with the getting of material being placed on her shoulders. 'Cover up.' Yuxin said in a low voice. 'But I'll be expecting something to make up for showing yourself off later.' She added with a smirk. Y/N frowned at her words. 'Meanie.' She huffed out making a smile appear on Yuxin's lips. 'Come with me.' She whispered locking her fingers together with Y/N's. She followed Yuxin off to a hidden room by a fire exit. She pulled Y/N over and tackled her onto the sofa, pinning her arms down. She trapped her by positioning her under her, her legs either side and hovered over her. She pulled her arms so they were above her head and looked at her on her stunned state. She smirked before leaning in and kissing her soft lips. She felt Y/N move her arms up but held then down. She pulled away to say, 'Not yet. You have to wait until I say you can touch me back.' Y/N couldn't help but become turned on from Yuxin's dominant side. She wanted her to ruin her. She wanted to sin all night and all day with her. She wanted her to love her until she no longer could but her erotic thoughts were disrupted with a sinking feeling. As Yuxin was about to lean in for another kiss, Y/N spoke up, 'Wait Yuxin.' She immediately backed away as looked at her with concern in her eyes. 'What's up Boo?'

She looked up into her eyes with teary ones making Yuxin shoot up and take Y/N into her arms. 'Baby whatever it is, it'll be okay. I'm going to keep you safe.' She hugged Yuxin back tightly. She tried to calm down by snuggling against Yuxin's neck which helped with the older girl's calming voice telling her that she was safe and going to be okay. She pulled away slightly so they're faces were a few inches apart, 'I'm sorry...' Y/N apologised. 'Don't say that, you didn't even do anything.' Yuxin placed her hands on Y/N's neck and cheek. 'You shouldn't apologise for how you feel. You're allowed to feel sad just as much as you're allowed to feel happy. If anyone ever gets annoyed at you because you feel down, they don't deserve to be around you.' She leaned forward, kissing her and quickly pulled away but Y/N pulled her back. After a few moments they pulled away but cuddled together. Y/N looked over at the clock and decided that they should get going. Yuxin agreed and they both made their way back to the dressing rooms to finish up before they began shooting. But the sinking feeling never left.