-121-

The couple walked into the arcade arm in arm. The sound of the bowling balls crashing against the pins and the electronic zapping reminded them of trips they'd have when they were younger. They walked past a few air hockey tables and found the three sisters at a racing game. 'HA! I beat you.' Jun said jumping up and down whilst pointing at Fei who looked at the screen in shock. 'Nanananana- oh, Y/N!!' Jun ran up to the girls and hugged them. Y/N picked up Jun and walked over to her sisters to say hello. 

They quickly made their way over to the counter to get ready for a  game of bowling. They bought some snacks and some drinks before walking over to their alley to start playing. They entered in animals as their names and started to play. Jun was koala, Yuxin was a lion, Y/N was a kitten, Fei was a reindeer and a Hannah was a kangaroo. 'I feel left out.' Fei pouted. She looked up when she noticed Yuxin and Y/N's animals were similar, while the other two were somewhat matching as well. They all laughed at her sulking and started picking out their bowling balls. 

The game soon ended and it was a close call between Y/N and Hannah. Yuxin almost gave up towards the end, 'I can dance, I can sing, I can rap. I just can't play games.' She sighed while sitting down on the couches before taking a sip of her drink. Y/N laughed as she turned around and went to join her. They finished their snacks and went to pay for their session. 'Hannah! Can we get some candyfloss please?' Jun said cutely while pointing at a guy making candyfloss. She nodded and treated everyone to candyfloss. 

The group walked around to a nearby park and sat down while Jun dragged Yuxin off to play with her. The older girls sat either side of Y/N and they started talking about random things. Y/N tried to keep their conversation away from her time when they had left but she knew that she couldn't avoid it forever. They began asking questions which she couldn't avoid making her tense up. 'Whatever happened, I just want you to know, that none of it was your fault.' She said with a small smile. 'You have your life to live and there's no way you could've stopped it from happening. So please don't blame yourself.' 

They sighed and hugged her from either side. 'We'll try not to.' Hannah said making Y/N nod before telling them roughly what happened. Fei's hand formed fists and Y/N noticed. 'I had it pretty bad, but it's nothing compared to what happened with you. That family is crazy. Absolutely mental.' Y/N shook her head. 'Jade's not that bad of a person.' Y/N said making both the sisters look at her in shock. 

'She dragged you through the pits of hell multiple times. How can you say that.' Fei said making Y/N shrug her shoulders. 'After our performance for want to see you, when the results were released, she only got 2 votes. I went over to make sure she was okay because I knew she worked really hard. She might be horrible to me but she tries her best at what she does.'

They saw Yuxin and Jun walking back over to them. 'Y/N, are you okay?' Jun asked making the said girl look up at her nod slowly. 'What makes you ask?' She took the younger in her arms. 'I don't know, you seemed quiet and the way they're sitting around you looks like they're making sure you're okay.' Jun rested her head on Y/N's chest while hugging her. 'You're very clever for a small baby.' Jun smiled up cutely and kissed Y/N's cheek before running off again. 'Hey! Only I'm allowed to do that!' Yuxin huffed while chasing the younger girl. 

_____________

Helloooooooooo

Kinda tempted to bunk my maths exam to watch ywy3.......

I'm a bad student who never pays attention in class and almost all my teachers hate me but somehow gets good grades.

I find it hilarious when teachers from my primary school come to my secondary and the teachers are like yeah top set bish bosh but in reality I never do any of the work.

If I sound stuck up I'm sorry, but on the plus side I can help with school work you don't understand. You have a tutor who's pay rates are love and affection take it or take it. You don't have a choice to leave it sorry not sorry. 

Thanks for readinggg :))))