-67-

Yuxin smirked at Y/N before locking their lips together. Their bodies pressed together, trying to be as close to each other as they could. Their arms around each other and hands tangled in each other's hair. Their lips moving as one, telling each other how much they wanted each other. How much they love each other and how much they mean to each other. Y/N felt herself running out of oxygen and Yuxin noticed straight away.

She pulled away to check if the girl in her arms were okay but was only met with her sweet lips again a few moments after. She smiled and pulled away again, 'I love you too Boo but make sure you can breathe properly. I don't wanna make you feel how you did earlier again.' Y/N smiled up at her and caught her breath. She rested her head on Yuxin's shoulder and inhaled her scent.

'You smell good.' She mumbled making Yuxin smile. They heard footsteps approaching and pulled away from each other slightly. Y/N pouted and looked up at Yuxin who just ruffled her hair. 'You two sure love to take your sweet time doing everything and baiting yourself out to everyone.'

Keran appeared from around the corner with a smile. 'Sorry Keke. We'll try not to take so long next time.' Y/N smiled brightly up at the older girl before blowing in her ear and running off to their practice room. Yuxin laughed and followed her lead. 'I'm gonna get youu.' Yuxin chased after Y/N who scrambled around to open the door.

She ran into the room and headed for the furthest corner but Yuxin grabbed her before she had the chance to. 'Aaaa! S-Stopp.' Y/N laughed as Yuxin tickled her sides. 'Yuxin how dare you bully Y/N alone. Let me join.' Jiaqi popped up behind her and joined her in tickling Y/N.

Y/N tried to crawl away from them but failed to do so. 'S-STOPP!!' Y/N tried to slap all the hands away from her and found herself corned. 'Guys, I have bad news.' Keran called out to everyone making Yuxin and Jiaqi turn their backs on Y/N making her sigh in relief. She shuffled over behind Yuxin, slung her arms over her shoulders, and leaned on her back. They noticed a serious look on Keran's face and saw Fan come out from behind her. 'Why? What happened?' Yuxin asked. 'Jade's disappeared.' 

__________

Hellooooooooooooo

Okay so I just noticed someone who also writes Yuxin ffs vote on my story..... I might cry. 

I feel like I'm being recognised by fucking gods like their so talented and their books are so popular.

Thank you guys. 

:( 

Love y'all.

Thanks for readingggggggggggg :))))))))))))))))